Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

It's SNOWING !!!
#1

woot !!:yay: :yay:
(view street just below my workplace)
[Image: snow_work.jpg]
and a little snow monkey for ya !
[Image: it_snow_monkey.jpg]
Reply
#2

I wish I was excited about snow.
Reply
#3

Banana Wrote:I wish I was excited about snow.

missing honcho's comment about "white coma" or stuff like that and the "grumpy snow team is full"
Reply
#4

ntype Wrote:missing honcho's comment about "white coma" or stuff like that and the "grumpy snow team is full"
yeeeahhhh Huh
Reply
#5

Banana Wrote:yeeeahhhh Huh

damn snow is cool especially during this period of the year, I don't know nothing more beautiful than a city under the snow.
Reply
#6

ntype Wrote:damn snow is cool especially during this period of the year, I don't know nothing more beautiful than a city under the snow.
That may be true, but I don't know anything worse than trying to get to work in snowy conditions.
Reply
#7

Nice IT snow monkey.
Reply
#8

ntype Wrote:missing honcho's comment about "white coma" or stuff like that and the "grumpy snow team is full"

White antimateria and i still hate it ...

And we got fukking 5 inches yesterday ...
Please shoot me ...
Or I have to drink my self into a coma and wake up when it's gone ..

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by quint
01-30-2009, 05:18 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-13-2008, 09:20 AM
Last Post by ntype
01-12-2007, 07:31 PM
Last Post by snarg
04-05-2006, 06:39 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
02-16-2006, 07:44 PM
Last Post by Fairiedust
03-11-2005, 11:45 PM
Last Post by Bill9
02-15-2005, 10:55 PM
Last Post by Bill
01-19-2005, 09:14 PM
Last Post by Bill
01-19-2005, 07:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)