Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm giving play around here
#1

participate you sub-monkeys ! :mad:
Reply
#2

OK, I'll be Kid, you be Play.

[Image: Kid-n-Play-Gittin-Funky-295380.jpg]

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#3

I'll be a groupie
Reply
#4

Banana Wrote:I'll be a groupie

Mine?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#5

SanDog Wrote:Mine?
Can you sing?
Reply
#6

Class Act used to be my favorite movie.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#7

Banana Wrote:Can you sing?

No, but I can hold my breath for 3 minutes and have unusually long fingers.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#8

SanDog Wrote:No, but I can hold my breath for 3 minutes and have unusually long fingers.
Long fingers means :$:$
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JCW
05-17-2010, 06:03 PM
Last Post by leucifer
02-03-2010, 07:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)