Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Leeman you missed dinner at my house last night...
#1

SILJANS KNÄCKEBRÖD(rye type cracker/bread)
HAFI SWEDISH LINGONBERRY(jelly)
Swedish meatballs (will not accept insert of rude comments)


GRÄDDSÅS TILL KÖTTBULLAR
(sauce for above meatballs)

HERRGÅRD (cheese)

and a salad....

and yes i prepared all of this myself....and to finish off the meal...


LÖFBERGS LILA(coffee)

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#2

<> hugs
Reply
#3

ntype Wrote:<> hugs

sweetie i'll cook dinner for you anytime....:hug:

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
12-16-2025, 12:49 PM
Last Post by leeman
07-31-2014, 02:23 PM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:43 AM
Last Post by leucetios
04-22-2014, 02:27 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-20-2012, 02:45 PM
Last Post by SporK
11-07-2010, 01:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)