Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Alright folks its Mardi Gras time again..
#1

Same deal as last year. I will send out one king cake filled with your choice of filling (they have 8 different kinds). If you want it.. post here and if more than one person does want one.. we'll work out something.

Snarg will tell you what its all about. He was the only one that wanted it last year...
Reply
#2

no.
Reply
#3

for those interested here is a picture.. they are round however.. this was made for the krewe of Rio

[Image: bilde?Site=DG&Date=20060108&Category=LIF...4&MaxW=290]
Reply
#4

ill try one 8 what kind of fillings are there?

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#5

Anhil8tor Wrote:Same deal as last year. I will send out one king cake filled with your choice of filling (they have 8 different kinds). If you want it.. post here and if more than one person does want one.. we'll work out something.

Snarg will tell you what its all about. He was the only one that wanted it last year...

it was awesome
plus i got a big-breasted woman to show me her tits for the beads :|

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#6

Yes, please. Chocolate for me.
Reply
#7

I want one too. I was supposed to get a kringle from someone for Xmas and it still hasn't arrived.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#8

Please keep in mind it takes at least 8 people to eat this thing..
Reply
#9

that thing doesn't look like it's edible Confused

anyhow where's mardis gras this year ?
Reply
#10

ntype Wrote:that thing doesn't look like it's edible Confused

anyhow where's mardis gras this year ?

Mardi Gras has several different version..

the XXX one will always be in New Orleans..

the family one is in Lafayette..

there are some strange ones elsewhere too..
Reply
#11

Anhil8tor Wrote:Please keep in mind it takes at least 8 people to eat this thing..


I hate it when my virtual friends outs my lack of real friends.
Reply
#12

Vitamin E Wrote:I hate it when my virtual friends outs my lack of real friends.


So does that mean you are IN?

So does that mean you don't hate me anymore?
Reply
#13

In'

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#14

Hmmm IN..??? Huh

My boss is in San Diego atm so he might pick it up ....
Or you could send it to his room ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#15

Well, who is getting one? I'm still in. I never got my damn Christmas Kringle so I'm pissed.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#16

paybacksare Wrote:Well, who is getting one? I'm still in. I never got my damn Christmas Kringle so I'm pissed.


I will randomly select someone in Feb.

Why should I send it to you though.. won't you just throw it back up?
Reply
#17

1. pepsi
2. BEW
3. PBA
4. Michman
5. Leeman

I will use the randomizer monday to see who wins it.. I will send it out Thursday Feb. 2nd so you will have it Friday Feb. 3rd.. you can share it with your superbowl party..

Anyone else want in?
Reply
#18

Can I enter again--you know--to double my odds?
Reply
#19

Please confirm that those 2 guys nailing the melon in your sig aren't filling the cake.
Reply
#20

quint Wrote:Please confirm that those 2 guys nailing the melon in your sig aren't filling the cake.


No I will not touch the cake at all. The cake is made, filled and shipped from Meches Donut King..

http://mechesdonutkitchen.lbu.com/aboutus.html
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by s.murph
04-19-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-12-2012, 11:00 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)