Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Happy fukken Birthday oldtimer ....
#1

Hope you have a hangover from hell .....

And get laied ... Wink

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

[SIZE="6"]HAPPY BIRTHDAY SNARG[/SIZE]

I hope you have the most wonderful day hun . I wish you only the best and hope to catch you soon :wub: :kiss:

[Image: vel.png]
Reply
#3

Happy 50th!
Reply
#4

Happy b-day pops..


PS: I hope velvet comes by for my birthday
Reply
#5

Who is this Velvet you are speaking of?

Happy Bithday Snarg. Hope you don't have as many problems changing your depends as you did with the pager messeges.
Reply
#6

Happy B-day Snarg.......May the next year bring you many, many good things.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#7

How old is snarg now?
Happy Birthday!

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#8

Happy birthday old man. I wish only the best for you.

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#9

I hope you're wearing your birthday suit.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#10

Happy birthday, big poppa. Hope you have a good one.

:hug:
Reply
#11

happy bday, Q!
Reply
#12

Vitamin E Wrote:Happy 50th!


i wish

thanks all
for my birthday i will answer any questions you may have as honestly as possible

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#13

Happy Birthday Snarg!

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#14

[Image: df984a57.gif]
I hope you have a great birthday snarglepuss. Thank you for all your insights about things through tough situations that I have incountered its appreciated. Now have a wonderful day and get shitfaced. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#15

pepsi Wrote:[Image: df984a57.gif]
I hope you have a great birthday snarglepuss. Thank you for all your insights about things through tough situations that I have incountered its appreciated. Now have a wonderful day and get shitfaced. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks, i love you too
and i am well on my way to drunkeness

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#16

Happy Birthday you wrinkled bastard!!

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#17

thanks, jdub, and everyone else
i am very fond of my IT e-friends

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#18

eat a dick old man.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

I hope your tonsils don't get pounded with cock too hard on your special day.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#20

TomFoolery Wrote:I hope your tonsils don't get pounded with cock too hard on your special day.

is this all ya got??
maybe you are washed up

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
08-29-2024, 09:21 AM
Last Post by Ntype
02-15-2020, 11:17 PM
Last Post by who
10-29-2019, 12:22 PM
Last Post by leeman
10-23-2019, 12:41 PM
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Beau
05-02-2014, 07:35 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-07-2013, 05:03 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-20-2012, 02:45 PM
Last Post by leeman
07-07-2011, 05:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)