Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Making my plans to Ice Fishing
#1

Lake Millax.

Weekend of Feb 11th.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#2

I hope it's 85° that weekend. Thanks.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#3

Ouch. That hurts.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#4

I should clarify: I would rather have it be 22° until you walk to the middle of the lake, and then I hope the temperature raises 286%. I don't want your trip to be ruined before you get there.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#5

TomFoolery Wrote:I should clarify: I would rather have it be 22° until you walk to the middle of the lake, and then I hope the temperature raises 286%. I don't want your trip to be ruined before you get there.

Tom then the ice would melt and he would fall in.Confusedcratch:

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

That's called taking the "Polar Bear Plunge".

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#7

I would rather you rub ice cubes on my nubile body with your teeth.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#8

SanDog Wrote:I would rather you rub ice cubes on my nubile body with your teeth.

that is a nasty image to contemplate
just sayin'

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#9

SanDog Wrote:Lake Millax.

Weekend of Feb 11th.


Lake Millac? in Minnesota? If so, I've fished it before. Didn't have much luck then but I've heard different now. Good luck. Use Chartruese(sp?) colored jigs.
Reply
#10

SanDog Wrote:I would rather you rub ice cubes on my nubile body with your teeth.
take pics please.


My husband said he was jealous, he has not done icefishing in years.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#11

minorthreat Wrote:Lake Millac? in Minnesota? If so, I've fished it before. Didn't have much luck then but I've heard different now. Good luck. Use Chartruese(sp?) colored jigs.

That would be the one!

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-04-2014, 03:53 PM
Last Post by roadmutt
07-30-2014, 10:50 PM
Last Post by phantom
05-24-2010, 03:20 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
05-17-2010, 03:47 PM
Last Post by UnderWhelmed
05-06-2010, 08:16 PM
Last Post by phantom
02-27-2010, 10:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)