Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Idea stolen from Sandog...Whats the largest Bar tab..
#1

you've ever had to pick up.

For me. $1100.00 only drinks for 6 of us.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

Bachellor party at Shieks in Scrappy - 8 guys $2500 (I didn't pick it up)
Reply
#3

I don't pay for bar tabs. :wink:
Reply
#4

Vitamin E Wrote:Bachellor party at Shieks in Scrappy - 8 guys $2500 (I didn't pick it up)

Did that include lappies? Or the champange room?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#5

BEW = Hoochie!
Reply
#6

SanDog Wrote:Did that include lappies? Or the champange room?

Moet = $80 (per bottle - not bad for a strip club)
PJ painted bottles $400 (little steep)

No lappies and only chumps go to champange (that's a yes)
Reply
#7

How is this fucking idea stolen from SanDog?

I paid a $600 bar bill last summer, but it was for about 25 couples before a dinner party. For that many people, that's not much.
Reply
#8

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:How is this fucking idea stolen from SanDog?

I paid a $600 bar bill last summer, but it was for about 25 couples before a dinner party. For that many people, that's not much.

well we all know I cant come up with an origional idea....so hence the title. (in the dinner thread he mention his "bar" tab).

600 for that many couples is cheap.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#9

Michman Wrote:Whats the largest Bar tab..you've ever had to pick up.

Vitamin E Wrote:Bachellor party at Shieks in Scrappy - 8 guys $2500 (I didn't pick it up)


I don't recall ever paying a full sized bar tab.. I'll pay cash for my shit and roll out on those fucks.
Reply
#10

I used to organize a weekly happy hour with a few dozen people - friends, friends of friends, co-workers, etc. we'd routinely run up a $800-$1200 bar tab, which people would pay on the way out. the last 4 or 5 there always ended up with several hundred dollars left to pay. probably not the most I've picked up at one time, but 6 months of that shit got expensive
Reply
#11

at any one time? maybe 500 bucks.

but over a period of time....horendous...I spent about 250 a night thursday, friday, and saturday. ever week for about 6 months strait. and I was only paying for myself....
Reply
#12

well when I go out I have the habit to buy a bottle of vodka at the bar/club (when I plan to get wasted), it's cheaper than taking glasses and stuff.

the most expensive was a magnum of vodka in a nightclub : 750 bucks (err 650-700 bucks something like-that).
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
03-29-2011, 02:44 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-11-2009, 08:16 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-16-2009, 03:03 AM
Last Post by PinesChic
02-20-2009, 04:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)