Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Why aren't you guys voting in the qtpie beard CF thread?
#1

This sucks!
Reply
#2

I forgot to register when I got my drivers license. Fucking motor-voter laws.
Reply
#3

What was your vote?

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#4

You have been banned from this forum.
Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#5

cLaY Wrote:You have been banned from this forum.
Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information.

I'll take care of it. Hold on . . .
Reply
#6

HMMMMMM Wrote:I'll take care of it. Hold on . . .

go ahead and tell them i'm going to talk shit as soon as they let me in...don't go making promises i know i'll break

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#7

Which one?


This one?

[Image: shaved.jpg]
Reply
#8

The mods at CF aren't allowed to start threads at any other forums now. Its a new law they have.

I'm telling you, trying to get into that damn secret club forum they have over there is a bitch. It would be easier if I was just dating one of the mods.
Reply
#9

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:The mods at CF aren't allowed to start threads at any other forums now. Its a new law they have.
.

Is bird33 a mod there?
Reply
#10

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:The mods at CF aren't allowed to start threads at any other forums now. Its a new law they have.

I'm telling you, trying to get into that damn secret club forum they have over there is a bitch. It would be easier if I was just dating one of the mods.


Tools.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#11

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:The mods at CF aren't allowed to start threads at any other forums now. Its a new law they have.

I'm telling you, trying to get into that damn secret club forum they have over there is a bitch. It would be easier if I was just dating one of the mods.

Is this true?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

Its killing me not to post something. If I do, they'll ban me.
Reply
#13

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:It would be easier if I was just dating one of the mods.

* Ahem *
Reply
#14

HMMMMMM Wrote:* Ahem *
Ok. What do I have to do?
Reply
#15

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Its killing me not to post something. If I do, they'll ban me.
I'm not seeing a problem.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#16

BIRD33 Wrote:Is this true?
Yeah, qtpie told them that they can't start any threads at any other forums. Said it was taking away traffic from CF. One of them broke the rule and he was told it was not a "suggestion" it was an "order".

:lool: And these are the guys that talk about the drama on the internet all of the time. Holy Shit! I'm crying reading through some of this shit.:lool:
Reply
#17

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Yeah, qtpie told them that they can't start any threads at any other forums. Said it was taking away traffic from CF. One of them broke the rule and he was told it was not a "suggestion" it was an "order".

:lool: And these are the guys that talk about the drama on the internet all of the time. Holy Shit! I'm crying reading through some of this shit.:lool:

I did not know this.

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#18

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Yeah, qtpie told them that they can't start any threads at any other forums. Said it was taking away traffic from CF. One of them broke the rule and he was told it was not a "suggestion" it was an "order".

:lool: And these are the guys that talk about the drama on the internet all of the time. Holy Shit! I'm crying reading through some of this shit.:lool:

This is pathetic.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

Shadrach Wrote:I did not know this.

I did not know this either. I will test this theory in a moment.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-04-2013, 04:54 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)