Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Banana! Does being pregnant make you
#1

smarter? Cuz I havent seen a week like this from you for some time now. I'm thinking that the gray matter up there has been getting a workout.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

Michman Wrote:smarter? Cuz I havent seen a week like this from you for some time now. I'm thinking that the gray matter up there has been getting a workout.
There is a possibility, and it's only a theory, that alcohol and/or weed makes you less smart. I don't buy it just yet though.

Jimmy would say that carrying his offspring makes me smarter. Shows how dumb he is.
Reply
#3

:lool: I'm thinking if you have another week like this one soon, you will be spent for the rest of the year.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by phantom
05-25-2010, 02:27 AM
Last Post by bam
04-21-2010, 04:03 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
04-14-2010, 01:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)