Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Don't Shave Your Nuts and Go Flying
#1

I recently shaved my nut sack/dick area and went on a 6 hour plane flight...I had to scartch my nuts so god damn bad but couldn't because little kids were all around me and I didn't want to look like I was masterbating.

Don't shave your privates followed by an immediate plane flight
Reply
#2

I hate to fly too.
Reply
#3

So masterbating on a plane is a no no?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

Call Madden see if you can catch a lift in the Madden Cruiser.
Reply
#5

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I recently shaved my nut sack/dick area and went on a 6 hour plane flight...I had to scartch my nuts so god damn bad but couldn't because little kids were all around me and I didn't want to look like I was masterbating.

Don't shave your privates followed by an immediate plane flight
Shouldve gone to the restroom and your itching problem would be solved. I can see that you dont shave that region often, because after shaving it enough times the itch goes away.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#6

pepsi Wrote:Shouldve gone to the restroom and your itching problem would be solved. I can see that you dont shave that region often, because after shaving it enough times the itch goes away.
Maybe Flump's itch was not that kind of itch.
Reply
#7

pepsi Wrote:Shouldve gone to the restroom and your itching problem would be solved. I can see that you dont shave that region often, because after shaving it enough times the itch goes away.

Thanks Mr. Wizard

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#8

Why is it you scratch and itch and itch a scratch?
Reply
#9

put some corn starch on it..

it makes a nice gravy
Reply
#10

Anhil8tor Wrote:put some corn starch on it..

it makes a nice gravy
Thats a reoux, Fontineaux.
Reply
#11

Roux.
Reply
#12

[Image: 7261.jpg]
Reply
#13

only fags and trannies shave their nut sacks
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ntype
03-26-2009, 02:18 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-27-2007, 06:16 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-30-2007, 03:21 PM
Last Post by what?
08-10-2007, 08:16 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
10-19-2006, 07:46 PM
Last Post by SanDog
09-10-2005, 12:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)