Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Daily "This Palce Fucking Sucks" Thread
#1

thats all

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

Want me to sticky it so you don't have to make a new every day ...
and instead can try to make a epcoth thread ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

sure, do what you will

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

cLaY Wrote:sure, do what you will


Nah .... Only way to get you startin' a thread I think ...

Mabe I should start deletin' them instead ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#5

Superbowl Final Score: Stillers 31 Seahawks 17

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:Superbowl Final Score: Stillers 31 Seahawks 17

Stillers 41 Chickenhawks 3

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#7

What's for lunch?
I'm thinking Quizno's
Reply
#8

Superbowl bet thread

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...hp?t=34419
Reply
#9

I hate quiznos.I dont get the melted sandwich thing, its disgusting to me.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:I hate quiznos.I dont get the melted sandwich thing, its disgusting to me.

I've been thinking about the roast beef dip since I saw their commercial yesterday.

I could do a Italian grinder covered in oil and vinigar from the local sub shop though too.
Reply
#11

There's no way you guys could know the score of the superbowl two weeks before it's played.
Reply
#12

[Image: GIF-Pool.gif]

This should improve this palce.
Reply
#13

Vitamin E Wrote:[Image: GIF-Pool.gif]

This should improve this palce.

Thank you for the new UJ avatar.
Reply
#14

[IMG][Image: Vikingcruiselinepic.jpg][/IMG]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

[Image: asay20060146539120.gif]
Reply
#16

Red flannel pajamas, blue fleece robe. Sorry, no naughty nighties that night was cold. But Lucy was keeping my lap warm.

[Image: Lucy5.jpg]
Reply
#17

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Red flannel pajamas, blue fleece robe. Sorry, no naughty nighties that night was cold. But Lucy was keeping my lap warm.

[Image: Lucy5.jpg]

Can I swap palce Wink ??? :p :drool:

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#18

Only if you could keep my lap warm and snuggle me at night like she does.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
09-11-2024, 09:56 AM
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)