Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

ntype or someone who knows something about the internets?
#1

why does espn.com look like this with Mozilla?

tia

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

they changed the format, clayman
i don't think nboy is the one to ask about espn Huh

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

snarg Wrote:they changed the format, clayman
i don't think nboy is the one to ask about espn Huh

notice the quicktime images not loading

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

yeah, maybe you need to tell firefox it is there to be used

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

cLaY Wrote:notice the quicktime images not loading

Mozilla doesn't have the plugin for Quicktime installed by default.


look here : http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/windows.html

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#6

^^like he said
Reply
#7

leeman Wrote:Mozilla doesn't have the plugin for Quicktime installed by default.


look here : http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/windows.html

I'll check it out tonight. Thanks Lee.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#8

A fourth grader could have figured this out.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:A fourth grader could have figured this out.

Does this include the window lickers?
Reply
#10

ntype Wrote:^^like he said
/\/\ 3rds!
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:A fourth grader could have figured this out.

Thanks.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#12

worked like a charm lee

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#13

cLaY Wrote:worked like a charm lee


I know Wink

Now try the fukkin quick reply ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#14

leeman Wrote:I know Wink

Now try the fukkin quick reply ...

I'm at work on IE, this evening I will

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#15

quick reply
Reply
#16

works...with firefox

(but I see that you switched ads from google ads to the old ones...) mmh no wonder it works again Wink )
Reply
#17

ntype Wrote:works...with firefox

(but I see that you switched ads from google ads to the old ones...) mmh no wonder it works again Wink )

Yeah ...
Totaly diffrent codes ....

I don't have time to fuck around with the other codes so ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#18

leeman Wrote:Yeah ...
Totaly diffrent codes ....

I don't have time to fuck around with the other codes so ...

well it works again, ok you're loosing the google ads wad of cash...mmh maybe if you encapsulate the ads container into a Iframe ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Fairiedust
10-30-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post by leeman
05-06-2010, 07:06 PM
Last Post by who
02-17-2010, 04:40 PM
Last Post by Ntype
11-19-2008, 02:29 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-14-2008, 11:05 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-10-2008, 08:19 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-13-2008, 02:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)