Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Yahoo Slurp Spider
#1

Yahoo! Slurp Spider
Viewing Thread
So the other night I was showing my Mom my Penis...


:loool:


I wonder what happens when you look up "Beau" in Yahoo now.
Reply
#2

This was funny you worthless fucks.
Reply
#3

What exactly is a "slurp spider?"
Reply
#4

Yeah, this is gold. I can see why you're upset.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

It's why he's so adored over There.
Reply
#6

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:What exactly is a "slurp spider?"

original indexing agent that yahoo was using was called "slurp" (like "sluuuurp..ooh no more drink in the can", then it's a IT subtle way of thinking "slurping the internet-the web-webs = spiders" so "slurp spider".

Google uses pidgeons to do that.
Reply
#7

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:What exactly is a "slurp spider?"

I like BEW slurp better.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-08-2009, 07:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)