Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My Mom Is Coming Back To Town
#1

to stay with me for several days. She'll be here tomorrow.

:S
Reply
#2

Tag team, back again!

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#3

The boys must be lining up around the block at this news.
Reply
#4

Maybe I should put her in charge of the dog.
Reply
#5

slap her cooch for me

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#6

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Maybe I should put her in charge of the dog.


She's already your mom, isn't she?
Reply
#7

SLUGGO Wrote:She's already your mom, isn't she?


That's the meanest thing you've ever said to me. I'm hugging my puppy right now just to get over it.
Reply
#8

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:That's the meanest thing you've ever said to me. I'm hugging my puppy right now just to get over it.

I thought I was supposed to be a shit over here????? My bad. From where is your mom coming?
Reply
#9

SLUGGO Wrote:I thought I was supposed to be a shit over here????? My bad. From where is your mom coming?


See now that's just a lot of misinformation being disseminated about IT. We're nice here. My mom lives four hours away but she was just here for nearly a week and she's sort of in my face the whole time.
Reply
#10

SLUGGO Wrote:I thought I was supposed to be a shit over here????? My bad. From where is your mom coming?

We don't pick on the girls, just Pepsi.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#11

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:See now that's just a lot of misinformation being disseminated about IT. We're nice here. My mom lives four hours away but she was just here for nearly a week and she's sort of in my face the whole time.

Sounds like my mom. No one in the world can get on my nerves like that woman. Especially lately. I want to tell her to back off, but I don't want to hurt her feelings. :S

Oh, and she only lives 5 min. away, and is ALWAYS trying to come over.

Good luck.
Reply
#12

my mom is the tits. she makes me dinner on nights when my lazy fucking wife works.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#13

cLaY Wrote:my mom is the tits. she makes me dinner on nights when my lazy fucking wife works.

See, my mom has been doing that, too.

Since I had the baby, she has been cooking us dinner, and she even came over and cleaned my house for me. That was cool as fuck. But, now, she's like, always trying to come over here. Everyday. And calls 3 times a day just to see what I'm dong. And that kinda gets annoying. My brother joined the Marines, so I'm all she has here.....She's going through that empty nest syndrome or something.
Reply
#14

Is she a Mrs Robinson?
Reply
#15

Tell mom I said "Hi".

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Last Post by Devious
12-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Last Post by leeman
08-18-2014, 09:32 PM
Last Post by roadmutt
07-30-2014, 01:24 PM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:32 AM
Last Post by Blondie
05-08-2010, 03:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)