Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Favorite Super Bowl Commercial?
#1

The commercials sucked ass this year!?

I think my favorit was the Michelob Ultra Touch football one...
Reply
#2

My wife almost broke into tears over the baby clydesdale pulling the wagon.

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#3

Jdub Wrote:My wife almost broke into tears over the baby clydesdale pulling the wagon.

On you way home form work stop off at the grocery store, pick up a can of Alpo. When you open the door say "I saw you were so moved by that horse in the commercial, I was moved to bring a little of him home" then hand her the can.
Reply
#4

My wife rolled at the bud light commercial where the dood falls through the roof.
Reply
#5

They all sucked.

Kudo's to John Holmes and his long curving drives on winning the tourny in Phoenix this weekend.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

yeah they all sucked this year....but the Beer commercials had it going on....i was sitting in a hot tub outside, watching the second half of the game through a big picture window anyway...life is good...

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 06:17 PM
Last Post by bam
02-15-2010, 04:18 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-11-2010, 06:56 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-21-2009, 10:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)