Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Nice thread lock
#1

Oh, look trolled again! Ha ha.

Clay, keep telling yourself you pathetic life is just a troll job, maybe some day you will believe it.


Later losers.
Reply
#2

SuckNuts Wrote:Oh, look trolled again! Ha ha.

Clay, keep telling yourself you pathetic life is just a troll job, maybe some day you will believe it.


Later losers.

BYE!

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

Do stop by again.
Reply
#4

The sad part is I think Suckmynuts is less dense then Shadrach.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:The sad part is I think Suckmynuts is less dense then Shadrach.

I never claimed to be a geniousWink

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#6

Shadrach Wrote:I never claimed to be a geniousWink

your legacy is safe, friend.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)