Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Last Week I Mailed what?'s Wife My Jockstrap
#1

She called me at work to request it. She's the fourth woman and sixth person overall that has asked about it so far this year.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

so you get the jock straps back then?
Reply
#3

this thread shoulda got more play
Reply
#4

Anhil8tor Wrote:this thread shoulda got more play

:ct:

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#5

I think foolery is trying to punish us for not kissing his ass when he's here.Oh well.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
03-19-2010, 05:44 PM
Last Post by bam
02-23-2010, 12:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-20-2010, 10:35 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-09-2010, 06:33 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
10-16-2009, 04:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)