Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

New smilies
#1

shut up. I'm bored

:boogie: :crap: :clap: :baby: :ma:
Reply
#2

:ma: This one gives me a raging hard-on.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

BIRD33 Wrote::ma: This one gives me a raging hard-on.
Sucknuts' radar will go off soon.
Reply
#4

Slimies are gax
Reply
#5

Vitamin E Wrote:Slimies are gax
you're hurting my feelings Sad
Reply
#6

Banana Wrote:you're hurting my feelings Sad


I too think they are gay. But I like you anyway.
Reply
#7

Banana Wrote:you're hurting my feelings Sad


Tuffen up little hockey player! :ph34r:
Reply
#8

minorthreat Wrote:I too think they are gay. But I like you anyway.
Thanks. You can pretend your baby is in this :baby: belly if ya want. Wink
Reply
#9

Vitamin E Wrote:Tuffen up little hockey player! :ph34r:
I am currently growing a future Flames fan :d
Reply
#10

Vitamin E Wrote:Tuffen up little hockey player! :ph34r:

Nice Tuff reset.
Reply
#11

MT fukked Ms PACMAN?
Reply
#12

Vitamin E Wrote:MT fukked Ms PACMAN?
:loool: I'm sure that's a reasonable assumption.
Reply
#13

This one should be added.


Lukey!!!!!


Attached Files
.gif Viking.gif Size: 9.42 KB  Downloads: 21
Reply
#14

Vitamin E Wrote:This one should be added.


Lukey!!!!!
Lukey is no longer employed here. I shall add it for you.
Reply
#15

Banana Wrote:I am currently growing a future Flames fan :d

Poor child. You should be a better parent than that.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#16

Banana Wrote:Lukey is no longer employed here. I shall add it for you.


I miss Lukey. Sad

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#17

Banana Wrote:I am currently growing a future Flames fan :d


NANa's PREGGO???Confusedcratch:

:fuckYou:
Reply
#18

Devious Wrote:NANa's PREGGO???Confusedcratch:


Si senior

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#19

Michman Wrote:Si senior
SO, Which one of you got her knocked up? We all know jimmy couldn't get the job done.

:fuckYou:
Reply
#20

Devious Wrote:SO, Which one of you got her knocked up? We all know jimmy couldn't get the job done.
ZING!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by CT280
04-12-2005, 07:05 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
02-01-2005, 05:42 PM
New Smilies- NWS!!
ClamDigger
Last Post by Fairiedust
10-08-2004, 04:08 PM
Last Post by CodeWarrior
09-24-2004, 12:02 AM
Last Post by NinjaBassist
09-23-2004, 05:05 PM
Last Post by
Less than 1 minute ago

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)