Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I asked CJ a question.
#1

I asked him if I registered Vitamin E at CF again, how long would it be before he deleted it again.

He punked out and never replyed. :ct:
Reply
#2

That's just not fair!1!1!!!11!!!
Reply
#3

and you're sure he got your message?
Reply
#4

imaptqie Wrote:and you're sure he got your message?


:loool: Fukker!
Reply
#5

The correct answer would be minutes after your first post.

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#6

Vitamin E Wrote:I asked him if I registered Vitamin E at CF again, how long would it be before he deleted it again.

He punked out and never replyed. :ct:
He's busy restocking the indoor plumbing aisle.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#7

Shadrach Wrote:The correct answer would be minutes after your first post.

You're proud of your pussy freind arent you?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:You're proud of your pussy freind arent you?

Random deletings are nothing to be proud of.

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#9

Shadrach Wrote:Random deletings are nothing to be proud of.

Random?Please explain.At least make your boring posts easy to understand.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

This message is being sent to you to inform you that Shadrach has changed your user title to "Shadrach's Bitch!".


Giving me a title with your name it is a real tough guy move.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:This message is being sent to you to inform you that Shadrach has changed your user title to "Shadrach's Bitch!".


Giving me a title with your name it is a real tough guy move.

You love it! Don't deny.

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#12

Shadrach Wrote:You love it! Don't deny.

I couldnt care less.So what do you mean by random deleting or were you talking out your ass in defense of your dear leader?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

Tribal Dragon Wrote:He's busy restocking the indoor plumbing aisle.

I bet he makes in a week what you make in a month you faggot!
Reply
#14

Jabroni Wrote:I bet he makes in a week what you make in a month you faggot!

Thats nice of you to stick up for him you fucking queer.Do you realize how stupid you look?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

Jabroni Wrote:I bet he makes in a week what you make in a month you faggot!

I meet fewer guys in a week than you hold in your mouth. Faggot.
Reply
#16

BIRD33 Wrote:I couldnt care less.So what do you mean by random deleting or were you talking out your ass in defense of your dear leader?

There's no need to defend him. I'm quite convinced he can do a fine job of that himself. He's actually pretty sharp! I just don't happen to agree with the deletings. To me they seem random.

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#17

Shadrach Wrote:There's no need to defend him. I'm quite convinced he can do a fine job of that himself. He's actually pretty sharp! I just don't happen to agree with the deletings. To me they seem random.

whats your nic over there anyway?
Reply
#18

Shadrach Wrote:There's no need to defend him. I'm quite convinced he can do a fine job of that himself. He's actually pretty sharp! I just don't happen to agree with the deletings. To me they seem random.

Five Vit E account in one day. Yeah that sounds random to me too. :roll:
Reply
#19

Shadrach Wrote:There's no need to defend him. I'm quite convinced he can do a fine job of that himself. He's actually pretty sharp! I just don't happen to agree with the deletings. To me they seem random.


Originally Posted by imaqtpie
I wanted to create some drama on the board early on. A friend told me it was a good idea to do so. It was suggested to me that we try to force a meltdown of several people that were active members on the boards.

There were three targets picked based on several factors. He was one of them. There would have been better targets, but the best targets are nearly impossible to get to melt. Despite what clay thinks, simply claiming someone melted doesn’t make it so.


Even though the above turned out to be your dear leader lying through his teeth to save crediblity with the other sheep over at CF it shows that none of the bannings are random.Oh and read the last sentence and put your name in place of clays.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

CT280 Wrote:whats your nic over there anyway?


Lou_dog

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Father Juan
05-29-2010, 04:55 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-13-2010, 08:00 PM
Last Post by JCW
05-13-2010, 01:15 PM
Last Post by bam
05-04-2010, 07:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)