Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

meeting earlier today
#1

That was a cool one with a dude that we are going to ask a few offers to redo completely the network installations, change the PBX (phone central), and other stuff like that.

anyhow at some moment he connected his laptop to the phone central to retrieve some datas (number of allocated phones and stuff like that) when I started looking at the historic of the connections.

There was some funny and interesting things in there (consulates pbx'es, banks...)

Made some witty remark about one in the list, the dood realize what he's been showing up "hey that's almost industrial espionage.."

I answered to that "hey until I don't steal the infos it's ok Wink"

mmh sometimes I wonder if I am the only one paranoid about security out there (because working for a bank or a embassy I wouldn't let the dude go out of the thing with the informations...I mean it's enough information to start with as you get the # of phones, the numbers (internals/externals), pbx serie...

ah damn.
Reply
#2

ntype Wrote:That was a cool one with a dude that we are going to ask a few offers to redo completely the network installations, change the PBX (phone central), and other stuff like that.

anyhow at some moment he connected his laptop to the phone central to retrieve some datas (number of allocated phones and stuff like that) when I started looking at the historic of the connections.

There was some funny and interesting things in there (consulates pbx'es, banks...)

Made some witty remark about one in the list, the dood realize what he's been showing up "hey that's almost industrial espionage.."

I answered to that "hey until I don't steal the infos it's ok Wink"

mmh sometimes I wonder if I am the only one paranoid about security out there (because working for a bank or a embassy I wouldn't let the dude go out of the thing with the informations...I mean it's enough information to start with as you get the # of phones, the numbers (internals/externals), pbx serie...

ah damn.
Stay outta trouble.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#3

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Stay outta trouble.

educational purposes that's my line of defense
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by quint
02-13-2010, 05:38 AM
Last Post by JCW
02-04-2010, 09:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)