Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

IPOD question....
#1

Just got one, and I have about 1500 songs on my PC just burned, not in ITUNES. Each CD has a folder of its' own, inside, I did not label each song, since I listen to the whole disc on most of my stuff.

Now I want to put them all in I-Tune and have it label them. How do I do that? Can it be done? I searched I-Tunes and did not find any information.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#2

Try holding down the "Ctrl" and the "Alt" key and hitting delete.
Reply
#3

SanDog Wrote:Just got one, and I have about 1500 songs on my PC just burned, not in ITUNES. Each CD has a folder of its' own, inside, I did not label each song, since I listen to the whole disc on most of my stuff.

Now I want to put them all in I-Tune and have it label them. How do I do that? Can it be done? I searched I-Tunes and did not find any information.

They are on your PC, or on CDs?

If on your PC, go to "File" "Add Folder to Library"

This will add the songs in that folder to your library. I recommend converting those to AAC, which can be done by selecting the songs, right click, and "Convert to AAC" This will add those songs to your "Itunes" folder. Then go back and delete the previous files.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

Highlight the songs you want, go to advanced - get track names.
Reply
#5

Oh yeah, and just highlight all the music files you want in your itunes and drag and drop it to iTunes.
Reply
#6

These are all my hard drive, I tried importing the folders, it imports them as AAC, with "track01"....Then I highlight them and do the get track names and it says it cannot perform that function since I did not import them using I-Tunes. Frustrating to say the least.

At this point it looks like I have to label each song and album myself, or I need to put all the CD's back in to burn. Fuck.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#7

Tomfoolery has still not sent me my free Ipod.
Reply
#8

This is strange. Some discs are getting labelled as they are converted, and others are not. Strange things are afoot at the circle K.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#9

if they weren't stolen you shouldn't have that problem. i'm sorry

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#10

SanDog Wrote:This is strange. Some discs are getting labelled as they are converted, and others are not. Strange things are afoot at the circle K.

Are they all mp3 format? Mine wouldn't take .wma files.
Reply
#11

Pong Wrote:Are they all mp3 format? Mine wouldn't take .wma files.

It is converting them from WMA to AAC.

Clay, the only discs I have that I did not pay for were sent to me by Foolery in our music exchange. I don't download music without paying, or generally accept copied music. I made an exception during our exchange.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#12

SanDog Wrote:It is converting them from WMA to AAC.

Clay, the only discs I have that I did not pay for were sent to me by Foolery in our music exchange. I don't download music without paying, or generally accept copied music. I made an exception during our exchange.

Some music Tom sent me had to be tagged manually. It sucks, I know, but iTunes makes it pretty seamless.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Father Juan
05-29-2010, 04:55 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-13-2010, 08:00 PM
Last Post by JCW
05-13-2010, 01:15 PM
Last Post by bam
05-04-2010, 07:37 PM
Last Post by spunky
03-11-2010, 03:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)