Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Spork, Consider Yourself Dumped
#1

Secret Squirrel is here. :drool:
Reply
#2

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Secret Squirrel is here. :drool:

You so want me to make sex to your throat.

WoolyGoat Wrote:If there's any more room on your nuts, I'd like to grab on. Thanks.
TomFoolery Wrote:Secret Squirrel, I would like to hump you.
Reply
#3

You see me drooling, don't you?
Reply
#4

I'll be gentle....

WoolyGoat Wrote:If there's any more room on your nuts, I'd like to grab on. Thanks.
TomFoolery Wrote:Secret Squirrel, I would like to hump you.
Reply
#5

Secret Squirrel is golden!

I wish that fukker would come by more.
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:Secret Squirrel is golden!

I wish that fukker would come down my throat too.

:ph34r:
Reply
#7

Bill Wrote::ph34r:

why should I expect anything different from brokeback bill?
Reply
#8

Anhil8tor Wrote:why should I expect anything different from brokeback bill?

Cause I don't spend all my time suckling the hairy sacks of every well liked male board member in hopes that their board creed will give me access to some mythical messege board brotherhood.
Reply
#9

Bill Wrote:Cause I don't spend all my time suckling the hairy sacks of every well liked male board member in hopes that their board creed will give me access to some mythical messege board brotherhood.


Instead.. you use played out gay smack? Good job dipshit.
Reply
#10

Anhil8tor Wrote:Instead.. you use played out gay smack? Good job dipshit.

So said the avatar queen.
Reply
#11

Bill Wrote:Cause I don't spend all my time suckling the hairy sacks of every well liked male board member in hopes that their board creed will give me access to some mythical messege board brotherhood.


Just so you know, my sack isn't hairy. It is nicely groomed.

Also, if you'd like to know the secret message board handshake, pm me.

WoolyGoat Wrote:If there's any more room on your nuts, I'd like to grab on. Thanks.
TomFoolery Wrote:Secret Squirrel, I would like to hump you.
Reply
#12

This thread sucks!!

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#13

Secret Squirrel Wrote:Just so you know, my sack isn't hairy. It is nicely groomed.

Also, if you'd like to know the secret message board handshake, pm me.


Are you using this month or last months handshake?
Reply
#14

Bill Wrote:Are you using this month or last months handshake?

This month's. I also have the guidebook to brotherhood that I'd be willing to scan and send to you.

WoolyGoat Wrote:If there's any more room on your nuts, I'd like to grab on. Thanks.
TomFoolery Wrote:Secret Squirrel, I would like to hump you.
Reply
#15

Secret Squirrel Wrote:This month's. I also have the guidebook to brotherhood that I'd be willing to scan and send to you.

na, I just got the 2006 version in the mail, but thanks though. What'd you think of last years life size pullout centerfold poster?
Reply
#16

Bill Wrote:na, I just got the 2006 version in the mail, but thanks though. What'd you think of last years life size pullout centerfold poster?

I silk-screened it onto my bed sheets so I can cuddle with it at night.

WoolyGoat Wrote:If there's any more room on your nuts, I'd like to grab on. Thanks.
TomFoolery Wrote:Secret Squirrel, I would like to hump you.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by SporK
05-18-2010, 11:19 AM
Last Post by JCW
05-07-2010, 08:01 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-06-2010, 06:39 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
08-27-2009, 07:58 PM
Last Post by Oli-dogg
02-06-2009, 07:05 AM
Last Post by snarg
11-26-2008, 02:27 AM
Last Post by Ntype
10-07-2008, 12:29 PM
Last Post by who
06-27-2008, 04:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)