Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

March Madness Bracket
#1

Let me know if you can see this.

[Image: 3461098_36_36.gif]

Print Your Bracket Here
Reply
#2

yes

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

I love Oral Roberts!
Reply
#4

Vitamin E Wrote:I love Oral Roberts!

is it the cleft palate??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

A bunch?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-03-2012, 01:58 AM
Last Post by spunky
03-19-2010, 03:48 AM
Last Post by Banana
02-04-2010, 11:28 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-08-2009, 11:37 PM
Last Post by CT280
03-17-2009, 11:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)