Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Post all Kansas and North Carolina Tourney Info here
#1

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...ght=kansas

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...ght=kansas

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...hp?t=35596

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...hp?t=35761



This is a start.. I have to say so far this is the BEST tourney I have ever watched.
Reply
#2

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...hp?t=35300

thanks to bird for pointing this one out
Reply
#3

Fukk off 8!
Reply
#4

[Image: stg_kansas_060318_9p.tsm368x178.jpg]
Reply
#5

http://www.charlotte.com/mld/charlotte/s...140500.htm

I love how top 17 pick is somehow good.


Show some class Roy.

(11) George Mason beat (3) North Carolina, 65-60. The Tar Heels' freshmen finally looked like freshmen, and Roy Williams didn't help their composure (or lack thereof), throwing chairs around and walking onto the court to scream at guys mid-action. The Patriots played some killer defense, bottling up Tyler Hansbrough and Reyshawn Terry.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
11-30-2011, 06:19 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-04-2011, 12:59 AM
Last Post by Bill
01-14-2011, 07:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)