Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Uploading music to the Ipod today...
#1

The Doors - The complete Studio Recordings
-This thing is awesome. Any Doors fan should buy this.

Led Zeppelin - 4 CD set
-Another great set!
Reply
#2

Is this the Ipod for your wife?
Reply
#3

get this you ignorant fuck

http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/news/co...-for-ipod/

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

whats this ipod stuff?
Reply
#5

CT280 Wrote:whats this ipod stuff?

2nd.I dont have time for that much music plus I mind looking like a queer with ear phones and my ipod.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:2nd.I dont have time for that much music plus I mind looking like a queer with ear phones and my ipod.

the 85 year old prunes sportin those ear phones make me fukkin laugh out loud.
Reply
#7

No PH.. hers hasn't come in yet.

I use mine at the gym so I could give a fuck what a bunch or meat heads think about my earphones.
Reply
#8

CT280 Wrote:the 85 year old prunes sportin those ear phones make me fukkin laugh out loud.

People don't realize they look like such douches.I guess they must have their Eagles greatest hits along with 1500 other songs they probably will never listen to.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:People don't realize they look like such douches.I guess they must have their Eagles greatest hits along with 1500 other songs they probably will never listen to.

FTR...i don't walk around with my ipod going. i listen at work on my kick ass Bose Triports, plug it in to my truck when i'm driving, and when i'm doing yard. guess its different in the big cities when you're trying to tune out know it all faggots while walking down the street.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#10

CT + bird33 not having one = IN!
Reply
#11

cLaY Wrote:FTR...i don't walk around with my ipod going. i listen at work on my kick ass Bose Triports, plug it in to my truck when i'm driving, and when i'm doing yard. guess its different in the big cities when you're trying to tune out know it all faggots while walking down the street.

Yes it is different in the big city.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

BIRD33 Wrote:Yes it is different in the big city.

you probably don't have a yard

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#13

cLaY Wrote:you probably don't have a yard

So what?I live in a apartment.Do I miss cutting grass?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

I use mine at the gym and doing my yardwork. It is $$$... espically because I love doing my yardwork.

Yardwork > downtime with the wife
Reply
#15

Anhil8tor Wrote:I use mine at the gym and doing my yardwork. It is $$$... espically because I love doing my yardwork.

Yardwork > downtime with the wife

This is how our lives differ.When yard work ceases to become work to me and an excuse to be left alone shoot me.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

BIRD33 Wrote:This is how our lives differ.When yard work ceases to become work to me and an excuse to be left alone shoot me.


I have grown very fond of yardwork. I will be setting up the back of the shed as a joint break area. Nothing finer than gardening high..

my tomatoes will be $$$ this year!
Reply
#17

Anhil8tor Wrote:I have grown very fond of yardwork. I will be setting up the back of the shed as a joint break area. Nothing finer than gardening high..

my tomatoes will be $$$ this year!

Nothing wrong with taking pride in your lawn.I got sick of doing it at the last house I rented.I will pay people to do it the rest of my life.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

BIRD33 Wrote:Nothing wrong with taking pride in your lawn.I got sick of doing it at the last house I rented.I will pay people to do it the rest of my life.

I used to hate doing yard work. Owning your house changes all that. I love it. Spring time gets here I rarely sleep in on the weekends, its just too damn nice to be inside. Yard work in teh morning, golf from noon to dark. nothing like it.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#19

cLaY Wrote:I used to hate doing yard work. Owning your house changes all that. I love it. Spring time gets here I rarely sleep in on the weekends, its just too damn nice to be inside. Yard work in teh morning, golf from noon to dark. nothing like it.

I'm to young to care about my yard, thats for old people.I did enough where my neighbors wouldnt call the cops on me to cut my grass. You must look real cute cutting grass with those faggy earphones and your ipod tucked into your back pocket.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

Anhil8tor Wrote:No PH.. hers hasn't come in yet.

I use mine at the gym so I could give a fuck what a bunch or meat heads think about my earphones.

are we talking earbuds or the full-ear-cover headphones?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by who
12-12-2011, 08:00 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)