Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Monkeys > Cats
#1

[Image: 20060406-TOM_monjeca.jpg]
[Image: 20060406-TOM_monjeca2.jpg]
[Image: 20060406-TOM_monjeca3.jpg]
Reply
#2

Tuxedo would shred that monkey.

Tuxedo > monkeys > other cats
Reply
#3

I guess E will have something to say ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

smoother than a buttered kitten.
Reply
#5

Raiden Wrote:Tuxedo would shred that monkey.

Tuxedo > monkeys > other cats

wtf are you talking about ?

tuxedo ?
[Image: menutuxedo.jpg]

tss tss

keyboard > Raiden
Reply
#6

ntype Wrote:wtf are you talking about ?

tuxedo ?
[Image: menutuxedo.jpg]

tss tss

keyboard > Raiden

rofflez
Reply
#7

Raiden loves his kitty cat doesnt he?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:Raiden loves his kitty cat doesnt he?

he is very special to me. maybe I'll post his story.

also, it's cool to have little predators roaming the house.
Reply
#9

Raiden Wrote:he is very special to me. maybe I'll post his story.

also, it's cool to have little predators roaming the house.

I'm glad he's very special to you.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

most male cat owners are gay

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#11

cLaY Wrote:most male cat owners are gay

Yup.Cats are for bitches.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

cLaY Wrote:most male cat owners are gay


Tom's no exception.
Reply
#13

Raiden Wrote:he is very special to me. maybe I'll post his story.

also, it's cool to have little predators roaming the house.

make him a little bit bigger and for sure your little predator would start looking at you a little bit differentely.
Reply
#14

ntype Wrote:make him a little bit bigger and for sure your little predator would start looking at you a little bit differentely.

that's true. they're not truly domesticated, just too small to eat us.
Reply
#15

Raiden Wrote:that's true. they're not truly domesticated, just too small to eat us.

technically dogs were domesticated, cats came by the humans because their cultures were too attracting mices and shit like that.
Reply
#16

cLaY Wrote:most male cat owners are gay

I also have a pit bull. That more than compensates for the cat.
Reply
#17

Raiden Wrote:I also have a pit bull. That more than compensates for the cat.

That's like owning a Ferrari, could just be you're over compensating :ph34r:
Reply
#18

leucetios Wrote:That's like owning a Ferrari, could just be you're over compensating :ph34r: You filthy slut.

Edit
Reply
#19

leucetios Wrote:That's like owning a Ferrari, could just be you're over compensating :ph34r:

naw. she's not a gangsta dawg. think "Petey" from Li'l Rascals. I got her from the pound on her last day to live. They don't adopt pit bulls, so I had to fib and tell them she was my dog. For lack of any proof, they had an animal control officer observe us to "verify". I was like, "OMG HI DOLLY I'M SO GLAD I FOUND YOU ARE YOU READY TO COME HOME?" and she played along. $36 later, I have the greatest dog evar.
Reply
#20

I have a pit bull...legally adopted and everything.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
02-05-2009, 09:02 PM
Last Post by who
11-14-2008, 05:32 AM
Last Post by ntype
09-14-2008, 05:08 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-07-2008, 04:53 PM
Last Post by War
03-16-2008, 05:33 PM
cats on LSD
ntype
Last Post by leeman
02-14-2008, 07:38 PM
Last Post by The Original SporK (c)
01-03-2008, 05:26 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-03-2008, 12:24 AM
Last Post by Bandito
01-02-2008, 10:48 PM
Last Post by Sunny
12-22-2007, 08:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)