Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Bedroom set for a 2 year old boy..
#1

any ideas on places that have good stuff.. not cheap pressed wood shit.. I don't mind spending the coin.. but I would like a full bed.


TIA
Reply
#2

http://www.ikea.com/

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

http://www.furniture.com/common/search//...656faaafba
Reply
#4

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:http://www.furniture.com/common/search//...656faaafba


Currently, the nearest delivery area to you is: 61764 - Pontiac , IL

Although you will not be able to order, please feel free to browse the selection of items available in the locations above, and use all of the features of Furniture.com, such as the interactive Room Planner and helpful Style Guide.

At Furniture.com, we won’t sell you furniture until we’re sure we can ensure smooth delivery of your order. Our delivery area continues to grow - so be sure to check back! If you’d like, you can register with us today, and we’ll notify you as soon as delivery becomes available in your neighborhood.

Register
Thank you for your interest in Furniture.com!
Reply
#5

Anhil8tor Wrote:any ideas on places that have good stuff.. not cheap pressed wood shit.. I don't mind spending the coin.. but I would like a full bed.


TIA

if you come across anything sturdy enough to tie a pre-pubescent girl to in the spread eagle/face down position, I'm interested (sup BigRedRetard?)

sin,
Tomfoolery
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:Currently, the nearest delivery area to you is: 61764 - Pontiac , IL

Although you will not be able to order, please feel free to browse the selection of items available in the locations above, and use all of the features of Furniture.com, such as the interactive Room Planner and helpful Style Guide.

At Furniture.com, we won’t sell you furniture until we’re sure we can ensure smooth delivery of your order. Our delivery area continues to grow - so be sure to check back! If you’d like, you can register with us today, and we’ll notify you as soon as delivery becomes available in your neighborhood.

Register
Thank you for your interest in Furniture.com!

Sorry. Do you have any places in Lafayette called "furniture stores" that you might be able to shop at or is it just all Bass and gators?
Reply
#7

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Sorry. Do you have any places in Lafayette called "furniture stores" that you might be able to shop at or is it just all Bass and gators?

Rack. Huh
Reply
#8

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Sorry. Do you have any places in Lafayette called "furniture stores" that you might be able to shop at or is it just all Bass and gators?


We have furniture stores.. everything we saw there was very cheaply built..

it ran about $800 and was made with pressed wood.. not gonna cut it. :ct:
Reply
#9

PurpleHaze Wrote:Rack. Huh

I'm disappointed in you.. you should know better than that.
Reply
#10

http://www.potterybarnkids.com/

This site could brake me. I love it.
Reply
#11

PurpleHaze Wrote:http://www.potterybarnkids.com/

This site could brake me. I love it.


Ever hear of some place called Pippen McGee? They had a nice bed there.. it was really well made.. and had a desk built into it.. the bed however was $3,500...
Reply
#12

Anhil8tor Wrote:Ever hear of some place called Pippen McGee? They had a nice bed there.. it was really well made.. and had a desk built into it.. the bed however was $3,500...

Never heard of it.

Another site I like....I've never checked out the boy's stuff, though. You need a girl, 8.

http://www.thecompanystore.com/defaultki...S%2520Logo
Reply
#13

website isn't up yet

http://www.pippinmcgee.com/
Reply
#14

Anhil8tor Wrote:website isn't up yet

http://www.pippinmcgee.com/


Any relation? :lol2:
Reply
#15

what? Wrote:if you come across anything sturdy enough to tie a pre-pubescent girl to in the spread eagle/face down position, I'm interested (sup BigRedRetard?)

sin,
Tomfoolery

OH MY GOD THAT IS SO FUCKING HILARIOUS! I REMEMBER THAT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH RACK TOM!! HAHAHAHAHAH
Reply
#16

PurpleHaze Wrote:Any relation? :lol2:

I wish :Zipit:
Reply
#17

leucetios Wrote:OH MY GOD THAT IS SO FUCKING HILARIOUS! I REMEMBER THAT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH RACK TOM!! HAHAHAHAHAH

you forgot to "lolz" and the mandatory "+!!!11!!" at the end
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
12-31-2014, 02:40 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-12-2014, 03:29 AM
Last Post by who
01-07-2011, 09:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)