Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

How can we attract more hotties to IT?
#1

I was thinking of getting clay to open a myspace acccount.. .post a few pics of himself and his semiclothed flacid penis..

he could let the youngins know more pictures would be here...



any other ideas?
Reply
#2

Are you implying that I am not hottie enough for you?
Reply
#3

leucetios Wrote:Are you implying that I am not hottie enough for you?
I was speaking of the female kind..


also, dudes with pony tails freak me out.
Reply
#4

The problem before attracting "hotties" would be to attract "people" (hugly ones, nice ones, angry ones...).

remember kids the beauty is in the eye of the watcher
Reply
#5

Have the following users quit.

Flumper
Clay
Bird33
Vitamin E
TomFoolery
Snarg
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:I was speaking of the female kind..

Are you implying that we are not hot enough for you?
Reply
#7

Jabroni Wrote:Have the following users quit.

Flumper
Clay
Bird33
Vitamin E
TomFoolery
Snarg

Look at the batting order in this guys nightmares.Think about internet posters much?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:Look at the batting order in this guys nightmares.Think about internet posters much?

that's the problem when you go out too quickly of the little league.
Reply
#9

Recruit them from UJ......




































Wait, there are not hotties at UJ.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#10

PurpleHaze Wrote:Are you implying that we are not hot enough for you?


I'm implying

Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 432.

That means no pictures, e-love letters etc etc etc
Reply
#11

Anhil8tor Wrote:I'm implying

Private Messages: Unread 0, [SIZE="7"]Total 432.[/SIZE]

That means no pictures, e-love letters etc etc etc

I guess you have got your share ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#12

leeman Wrote:I guess you have got your share ...


No.. But I do need my PM box space enlarged
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-07-2008, 10:36 PM
Last Post by ntype
01-24-2008, 02:29 PM
Last Post by Sassy
11-29-2007, 09:17 PM
Last Post by ntype
04-25-2006, 09:18 PM
Last Post by ntype
04-19-2006, 05:54 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-10-2006, 08:15 PM
Last Post by Bill
03-16-2006, 04:20 PM
Last Post by lostinthewoods
07-17-2005, 02:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)