Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Iran has done it...
#1

I'm sure most folks have heard the news that Iran announced today that they now have produced enriched uranium.

Now why would I bring this up on a forum that I know doesn't care?

In every news report/picture people are dancing around with and showing off samples of the enriched uranium. Don't these folks realize that without the radiation suits they are posioning themselves?

I hope the whole lot of them die of radiation posion.
Reply
#2

Before I even read your post and just saw the thread title, I was thinking that we shouldn't worry. They'll all blow themselves up first.
Reply
#3

Bill Wrote:I'm sure most folks have heard the news that Iran announced today that they now have produced enriched uranium.

Now why would I bring this up on a forum that I know doesn't care?

In every news report/picture people are dancing around with and showing off samples of the enriched uranium. Don't these folks realize that without the radiation suits they are posioning themselves?

I hope the whole lot of them die of radiation posion.

Haven't paid much attention to the news. Are you serious?
Reply
#4

leucetios Wrote:Haven't paid much attention to the news. Are you serious?

yeap
Reply
#5

I don't think so.Bill are you on crack?Can I get a link?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:I don't think so.Bill are you on crack?Can I get a link?

http://news.yahoo.com/photo/060411/photo...NlYwN0bXA-
Reply
#7

Bill Wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/photo/060411/photo...NlYwN0bXA-



"Iranian artists perform as they hold up samples of enriched uranium after Iran said on Tuesday it had produced low-grade enriched uranium, in Mashad,"

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:"Iranian artists perform as they hold up samples of enriched uranium after Iran said on Tuesday it had produced low-grade enriched uranium, in Mashad,"

and you said I was on crack...:lol2:
Reply
#9

Bill Wrote:and you said I was on crack...:lol2:

I can't tell if your stupid or trying to be funny, seriously.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:I can't tell if your stupid or trying to be funny, seriously.
I'll take "all of the above" for $200. Thanks.
Reply
#11

If the Dem's take over the White House in '08 I'll bet they hand those towel-heads their ass like they did back during the hostage crisis in the 70's.
Reply
#12

there are two types of enriched uranium :

low grade (3-5%) : civilian usage (for atomic central using normal water as moderator)
high grade (20-90%) : a-bombs (the most enriched it is the less you need to create a bomb of "same power")
Reply
#13

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:If the Dem's take over the White House in '08 I'll bet they hand those towel-heads their ass like they did back during the hostage crisis in the 70's.

Seems better than losing x amount of Americans to a bunch of kamikazee muslims.I thougt we all learned southern tough guy bullshit is not good foreign policy with gwb.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
09-26-2007, 10:28 AM
Last Post by SanDog
04-14-2007, 02:14 AM
Last Post by CT280
04-11-2007, 12:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)