Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
I love it..
'Bode Coach K
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
If he's the gay korean I miss him too.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Watched Duke last night.Good win.Singler seems to be more aggressive but still looks like a 10 year old in a mans body.Scheyer has to prove that he can make shots in big spots.He shot the wide open three well last night but has yet to in really big games.If he can I like their chances this year.
UCLA looked like shit.Dicky V was basically saying they are way overrated.Michigan looked ok but I wouldnt get too excited over that upset.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
How about paulus getting benched?
Any doubt duke makes a deep tourney run this year?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
No doubts.K is the greatest coach on the planet earth.Putting Paulus on the bench is a tough decision but the right one.Supposedly Nolan Smith has been outplaying him in practice so you sort of have to start him.This is a good sign for Duke overall.It shows their talent pool is getting better as Paulus isnt great but could start at point for a lot of teams.I still worry about Dukes low post game.To many white guys down low that probably can't bang with the big boys.Someone needs to step up and I doubt its Singler.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
P.S.
Watch for Paulus to be sitting next to Wojo and Chris Collins in a few years as assistant coach.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
i don't have cable in the new house yet so I've missed all college basketball so far this year. i hate saying that my gut thinks duke will be a pretty good team this year. lack of big men hurts their shot at a title, but they'll make a deep(er) run this year.
Bill Self will lead the Baby Jay's to the Sweet 16 this year.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:If he's the gay korean I miss him too.
No, T-Bone is my 26 year old friend who still lives in his parents basement.
My gay Korean friend I call Zipper Face. He's cool. He's dating a tight little blond chick. We went to the strip club last weekend. His chick went too and gave him a handy almost all night.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
So he's definitely gay then?
Final 4 will be like getting to the championship game for Duke this year.I look at their guys down low and cringe.
See You In Toledo
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2008, 09:56 PM by
BIRD33.)
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
My colon hurts from all fiery farts after Indian dinner .....
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:So he's definitely gay then?
Final 4 will be like getting to the championship game for Duke this year.I look at their guys down low and cringe.
No, he's not...but he's one of those guys who could come out in their late 30s and I wouldn't be surprised.
Singler is 100% better this year. Added some muscle and became fearless with the ball. Henderson is a stud. He'll push Hansborough for Conf. P.O.Y. Watch out of Wake Forest.
Duke still blows.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I don't believe Singler is or will be tough enough.
See You In Toledo