Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

US Citzenship practice test
#1

http://aenet.esuhsd.org/Citizenship_less..._menu.html
Reply
#2

What is the capital of your state?
Carson City
Sacramento
San Francisco
San Jose


Fuck.. I'm out.. I thought mine was Baton Rouge
Reply
#3

Anhil8tor Wrote:What is the capital of your state?
Carson City
Sacramento
San Francisco
San Jose


Fuck.. I'm out.. I thought mine was Baton Rouge

I thought it was New Orleans.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#4

I kicked that tests ass.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#5

I'll never be a citizen.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#6

I should be deported.

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#7

Paddy Wrote:I'll never be a citizen.


True you'll never be a citizen, but you can be next.
Reply
#8

Paddy Wrote:I'll never be a citizen.

I wouldnt trust my grapes to be picked by anyone else.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:I wouldnt trust my grapes to be picked by anyone else.


:eek:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
08-12-2010, 06:27 PM
Last Post by War
03-28-2010, 08:03 PM
Last Post by leeman
01-06-2010, 06:15 PM
Last Post by who
02-17-2009, 01:35 AM
Last Post by who
11-26-2008, 02:38 AM
Last Post by who
11-07-2008, 05:08 AM
Last Post by Banana
11-07-2008, 12:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)