Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Guess who's sitting in sniffers row...
#1

Open the thread, pussy!

Quote:Vitamin E, Bill+, BIRD33+, Blueeyedwoman+, cLaY+
Reply
#2

I'd like to be taken off of any buddy list BEW is on.TIA.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

high

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

BIRD33 Wrote:I'd like to be taken off of any buddy list BEW is on.TIA.


Bill has been replaced by Flumster.

Vitamin E, BIRD33+, Blueeyedwoman+, cLaY+, Flumper Barflusterbutt+
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:I'd like to be taken off of any buddy list BEW is on.TIA.


No way! I'm gonna stay real close to you.
Reply
#6

What the hell is going on in here?
Reply
#7

Bill Wrote:What the hell is going on in here?

Shad-Dap! and twist up some singles.
Reply
#8

Vitamin E Wrote:Shad-Dap! and twist up some singles.

I'll think of you tonight when I'm carving up a piece of deer balonga.
Reply
#9

Bill Wrote:I'll think of you tonight when I'm carving up a piece of deer balonga.

Ever take an apple corer and pop out a little hole in one end and......:vite:
Reply
#10

Vitamin E Wrote:Ever take an apple corer and pop out a little hole in one end and......:vite:

only once.

I got my meat in the meat and I chubbed up and got stuck. I thought it would be funny to ask Mrs. Bill if she wanted some meat while I had a 2 foot long roll of deer balonga dangling from my groin...she didn't find that funny either.
Reply
#11

Bill Wrote:only once.

I got my meat in the meat and I chubbed up and got stuck. I thought it would be funny to ask Mrs. Bill if she wanted some meat while I had a 2 foot long roll of deer balonga dangling from my groin...she didn't find that funny either.


You've got a lot of nerve calling me a pain in the ass. Your wife must think you're ... never mind.
Reply
#12

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:You've got a lot of nerve calling me a pain in the ass. Your wife must think you're ... never mind.

I'm crazy.
She's psychotic
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Devious
12-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Last Post by phantom
07-04-2010, 11:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-13-2010, 01:54 AM
Last Post by snarg
03-02-2009, 11:47 PM
Last Post by Paddy
02-18-2009, 06:19 PM
Guess who
Banana
Last Post by Anhil8tor
10-09-2008, 04:07 PM
Last Post by snarg
10-04-2008, 07:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)