Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

And the award for stupidest nic in the history of message boards goes to.............
#1

AnalHamster...go fuck yourself buddy

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

Vit E respectfully seconds
Reply
#3

Can we please be nice to the new members you fucking jerks.Analhamster you seem like a nice fellow but your nic is probably the funniest thing about you.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

I'm not racking this money bode, asswipes.
Reply
#5

AnalHamster Wrote:I'm not racking this money bode, asswipes.


Sweet! We still say 'Bode. I was wondering if that was still hip.
Reply
#6

AnalHamster Wrote:I'm not racking this money bode, asswipes.

Tell us more about yourself, friend.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

There must be a hijack in place.....
Reply
#8

...such as what was your thought process in selecting AnalHampster as a nic, then using a mouse with an ear on its back as an avatard?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:Tell us more about yourself, friend.

23, Londoner, this weeekend I dug up my pet hamster and cleaned off his bones for a desk ornament i'm planning to make.
Reply
#10

AnalHamster Wrote:23, Londoner, this weeekend I dug up my pet hamster and cleaned off his bones for a desk ornament i'm planning to make.

So this hamster thing isnt an unimaginative gimmick?I need pics of said dead hamster to verify.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

cLaY Wrote:...such as what was your thought process in selecting AnalHampster as a nic, then using a mouse with an ear on its back as an avatard?

I was watching the southpark with lemmiwinks in it. There's no p in hamster, but that's a common mistake, and the mouse with the ear on it's back is the coolest thing ever created by man.
Reply
#12

AnalHamster Wrote:I was watching the southpark with lemmiwinks in it. There's no p in hamster, but that's a common mistake, and the mouse with the ear on it's back is the coolest thing ever created by man.

thanks for the weak spelling smack 10 posts in, faggot.

and the coolest thing ever is a tie between Pop Rock and Tang...nothing else is even a close 2nd.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:So this hamster thing isnt an unimaginative gimmick?I need pics of said dead hamster to verify.
[Image: Image005.jpg]
[Image: P4160024.jpg]
[Image: P4160025.jpg]
[Image: P4160026.jpg]
[Image: P4170005.jpg]
Reply
#14

cLaY Wrote:thanks for the weak spelling smack 10 posts in, faggot.

and the coolest thing ever is a tie between Pop Rock and Tang...nothing else is even a close 2nd.
Hey, if you imagine him saying what he did with a British accent, he's kind of funny.
Reply
#15

Holy fuck man :|
Reply
#16

Ok.File this one under never be nice to anyone here again.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

geezus christ...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#18

It's a hobby.
Reply
#19

AnalHamster Wrote:It's a hobby.

what...boiling dead rodents?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#20

cLaY Wrote:what...boiling dead rodents?

This is what psychopaths do before they move to humans. :eek:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by phantom
09-05-2010, 04:22 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
06-30-2010, 03:17 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-16-2009, 04:29 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-02-2009, 05:46 PM
Last Post by quint
01-30-2009, 06:10 PM
Last Post by Ntype
01-17-2009, 01:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)