Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Say Welcome and Pay due respect to the newest SA..
#1

..member.


Welcome Hambone.


The newest Site Assistant.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

A fine addition indeed. B)
Reply
#3

Congrats!

:fuckYou:
Reply
#4

Good job Ham.
Reply
#5

**** Bows to the new important person ****


Congrats, Congrats!!!!!
Reply
#6

Thanks all I hope I can help make place great! Rolleyes

I am trying to see things from your perspective....But I can't get my head that far up my ass!


Remember - The TOES you step on today maybe attached to the ASS you have to kiss tomorrow.

[Image: ac5586cf78c9d9fecf8819bdd377a0a4.jpg]
Reply
#7

Quote:Originally posted by Hambone@Apr 15 2004, 12:16 PM
Thanks all I hope I can help make place great! Rolleyes
Go fuck yerself.
Reply
#8

Congrats hambone its great having you abroad Big Grin
Reply
#9

good work fella, keep it up Wink

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#10

Quote:Originally posted by velvet@Apr 15 2004, 02:27 PM
Congrats hambone its great having you abroad Big Grin
Hambone is abroad???????? :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#11

Go fist yourself!
Reply
#12

Quote:Originally posted by minorthreat@Apr 15 2004, 05:04 PM
Go fist yourself!
Werd!
Reply
#13

oops at typo and gees you guys .. how to win friends and influence people .
Reply
#14

Fuck this fucking shit. Fuckshitpissbitchasscockballs! :lol:
Reply
#15

I liked him better when he was like me. Now I hate him.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#16

Quote:Originally posted by jimmygone@Apr 15 2004, 05:42 PM
I liked him better when he was like me.  Now I hate him.
Fuckstick!!!!!

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#17

Quote:Originally posted by gregl+Apr 15 2004, 07:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gregl @ Apr 15 2004, 07:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-jimmygone@Apr 15 2004, 05:42 PM
I liked him better when he was like me.&nbsp; Now I hate him.
Fuckstick!!!!! [/b][/quote]
Way to go ass-face. Now I hate you too.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#18

i'm posting just to pad!!!!!

:fuckYou:
Reply
#19

Quote:Originally posted by devious@Apr 15 2004, 07:04 PM
i'm posting just to pad!!!!!
ass.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#20

ass licker :p

:fuckYou:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by phantom
09-15-2010, 11:32 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-30-2007, 04:20 PM
Last Post by PaintItBlack
02-13-2007, 10:48 AM
UJ's Newest Moderator
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
12-15-2006, 06:16 PM
Last Post by BIRD 33
12-03-2006, 01:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)