Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm playing golf in a few hours
#1

company tournament for charity. scramble format. shotgun start at noon.

the thing is, I banged the missus like a circus acrobat in the shower 'til the hot water ran out last night. my legs were shaking and my arms were burning after. after she got hers a couple times, she kneeled in the tub 'cause her legs were a little wobbly, then let me unload in her mouth

arms are still a little sore - I'm thinking this will cost me 10-20 yards off the tee today
Reply
#2

did you let her kiss you after?

STFU!
Reply
#3

newduser Wrote:did you let her kiss you after?

she usually doesn't let me go "pow-right in the kisser", but this happened the other day:

I was playing with baby what?, holding her up in the air while I was laying on the floor and making faces at her. it must have been too soon after she ate, and she spit up right into my open mouth. rather than spit it right out on the carpet, I got up and ran to spit it in the toilet. then I told her that if I could do that, she could let me dump my goo in her mouth and then go spit it out.

fast forward to last night, I'm pleasantly surprised that she continues stroking the barrell while the gun goes off in her face. after I'm dry she takes her lips off just long enough for me to hear "splat" and see the yogurt wash between my feet and down the drain, then wraps her lips back around for her tongue to do a few more laps. I almost died laughing at the "splat" :lool:

yeah, I kissed her after. does that make me queer? if so, lets just talk about golf ><
Reply
#4

what? Wrote:she usually doesn't let me go "pow-right in the kisser", but this happened the other day:

I was playing with baby what?, holding her up in the air while I was laying on the floor and making faces at her. it must have been too soon after she ate, and she spit up right into my open mouth. rather than spit it right out on the carpet, I got up and ran to spit it in the toilet. then I told her that if I could do that, she could let me dump my goo in her mouth and then go spit it out.

fast forward to last night, I'm pleasantly surprised that she continues stroking the barrell while the gun goes off in her face. after I'm dry she takes her lips off just long enough for me to hear "splat" and see the yogurt wash between my feet and down the drain, then wraps her lips back around for her tongue to do a few more laps. I almost died laughing at the "splat" :lool:

yeah, I kissed her after. does that make me queer? if so, lets just talk about golf ><




how's your long putt?






seriously though, nice story.

prolly
Reply
#5

I shot an 84 yesterday.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

thats about what I bowl on average.

prolly
Reply
#7

I'm playing in a charity tournament in May and have two ex Cowboy players on my team. Billy Joe Dupree and Robert Newhouse.
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:I shot an 84 yesterday.

Did she spit it in the tub too?

Older women are $$$$$.

STFU!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
05-04-2010, 07:28 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-28-2009, 05:37 PM
Last Post by Sassy
01-25-2009, 08:50 PM
Last Post by quint
12-03-2008, 02:24 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)