Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Anyone watch Hoops this weekend?
#1

i got ridiculously drunk after the 3rd quarter of the Pistons game, started shooting Jager and chasing with Red Bull...just skipping past the shot glass. I ended up puking on myself then shitting my pants when i got home from the dry heaves. good times.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

sadly Ive been there.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

Basketball is more of a hobby than a sport.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-04-2014, 03:53 PM
Last Post by snarg
06-07-2010, 06:12 AM
Last Post by phantom
05-24-2010, 03:20 PM
Last Post by phantom
02-27-2010, 10:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)