Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Im New wheres the Bitches
#1

So where are all Bitches, Come on your out there somewhere
Reply
#2

Hey dude, theres a few rags about this palce, aint none show me any TnA

Run like your being chased,
Sing like your on Broadway,
And Fuck like your a Pornstar.
Reply
#3

Oli-dogg has all the bitches. I've loaned most of them to Your Mums Pimp because your mum was killing our cashflow.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#4

I'm the master of all the bitches here. shut up you monkeys
Reply
#5

ntype Wrote:I'm the master of all the bitches here. shut up you monkeys
Yes ntype, but you are MY bitch. And you have a very important position in the Oli-dogg organisation as master of the sub-bitches.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#6

ntype Wrote:I'm the master of all the bitches here. shut up you monkeys
You got no idea, and I am not a monkey you pilock

Run like your being chased,
Sing like your on Broadway,
And Fuck like your a Pornstar.
Reply
#7

:finger: Hey whats this "Monkey" crap and whos this Leeman i got a message from, and WTF is a Ntype who changed me title:outass:
Reply
#8

Intrusion Wrote::finger: Hey whats this "Monkey" crap and whos this Leeman i got a message from, and WTF is a Ntype who changed me title:outass:
ntype is your new master, so bow down little sub-bitch. And get your heels together when you are addressing your masters' master - the mighty Sir O.Dogg (and his right-hand man, aka Your Mums Pimp).

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#9

Oli-dogg Wrote:ntype is your new master, so bow down little sub-bitch. And get your heels together when you are addressing your masters' master - the mighty Sir O.Dogg (and his right-hand man, aka Your Mums Pimp).

he may start having trouble understanding that he's only a monkey.

ok I'll sum it up :

You refer to me for everything. Oli-dogg's title / position is only for the decorum.


dismissed
Reply
#10

Sup Intrusion.
Reply
#11

Tommy Wrote:Sup Intrusion.
Your little pecker when you see my manly buttocks.
Reply
#12

Intrusion Wrote:Your little pecker when you see my manly buttocks.

besides that.
Reply
#13

al sorts of shit, I jus go outa bed with a big chubby, and thinken about having a coffee, wasup with you
Reply
#14

Have the day off, just smoked a bowl. Chillin.
Reply
#15

I gotta go to work, its shit driven a tow truck, my ma wants me to jion the marines
Reply
#16

:lool:
Reply
#17

whats wrong with the marines? my ma thinks there nice in uniform and out of it too
Reply
#18

He's not one of mine.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#19

Dirt E Wrote:He's not one of mine.

I fear that he's not part of the troll group.
Reply
#20

ntype Wrote:I fear that he's not part of the troll group.
What you mean, dont trolls live under bridge in some fairy land,
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
07-16-2025, 07:03 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
01-08-2021, 08:51 AM
Last Post by who
10-29-2011, 10:20 AM
Last Post by Blondie
04-17-2010, 02:09 AM
Last Post by Oli-dogg
02-04-2009, 02:11 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
01-08-2009, 05:49 PM
Last Post by who
11-29-2008, 07:21 AM
You bitches
ntype
Last Post by ntype
03-21-2008, 12:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)