Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My buddy and his wife had their baby today..
#1

a boy 10 lbs and 23"


I'll be sending flowers from IT.. who will sign the card?
Reply
#2

Throw a rope on it for my mark.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#3

Anhil8tor Wrote:a boy 10 lbs and 23"


I'll be sending flowers from IT.. who will sign the card?

Throw in a box of condoms and sign it "Condolences".

Fuck.
Reply
#4

Sign the card: Congrats on your baby tub of lard.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

Anhil8tor Wrote:a boy 10 lbs and 23"


I'll be sending flowers from IT.. who will sign the card?

I'll need ink and a stamp pad.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#6

if it weren't a c-section her pussy will never be the same.
i'll sign the card.

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#7

That's a big fucking baby. Ouch.
Reply
#8

PurpleHaze Wrote:That's a big fucking baby. Ouch.

I promise I will not give you more than 3 lbs, if it makes you feel any better.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#9

SanDog Wrote:I promise I will not give you more than 3 lbs, if it makes you feel any better.

I'd take whatever you got, sweetie.
Reply
#10

I'm pretty sure she'll have to tuck her vagina into her bathing suit now
Reply
#11

PurpleHaze Wrote:I'd take whatever you got, sweetie.

He shoots, he scores!!!

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#12

Speaking of babies one of my close friends is expecting her second child. Shes expected to have a c-section next week and she asked me to take her to the hospital and be in the room with her she has the c-section performed. I'm excited to be a part of the labor and to be one of the first to see her newborn. Smile

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#13

pepsi Wrote:Speaking of babies one of my close friends is expecting her second child. Shes expected to have a c-section next week and she asked me to take her to the hospital and be in the room with her she has the c-section performed. I'm excited to be a part of the labor and to be one of the first to see her newborn. Smile

so get totally excited in seeing a really huge slaughter.

btw what was I saying err yeah put a monkey down the card.
Reply
#14

it was a c section...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by bam
02-23-2010, 12:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)