Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

This weekend I took the winter's project out on the street
#1

I'm not much of a car guy, but my uncle needed a place to restore a car.

Most of the pics on the road didn't turn out. So, here it is with the battery on the charger. Some tard left the glove box open for a couple weeks.

[Image: Attachment185.jpg]

[Image: Attachment186.jpg]

[Image: Attachment188.jpg]

This is one of his other cars.

[Image: Attachment189.jpg]

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

sweet fuckin whips, both of em.
Reply
#3

how fast did you get it up to? sandog will appreciate this thread...

did elvis give up some road tale?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

cLaY Wrote:how fast did you get it up to? sandog will appreciate this thread...

did elvis give up some road tale?

He's got me on restriction. I refuse to feed him until he reinstates my access.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#5

i like his other car

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#6

I like them both. the 69 is the tits.

prolly
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-04-2014, 03:53 PM
Last Post by snarg
06-07-2010, 06:12 AM
Last Post by phantom
05-24-2010, 03:20 PM
Last Post by phantom
02-27-2010, 10:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)