Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Flumper Barflusterbutt
#1

If you buy this place I will be mining some of your "TownDrunk" material, ok?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#2

I outbid him.
Reply
#3

leucetios Wrote:I outbid him.

if you don't, somebody should...i PM'd Leeman a number, lets hope its high enough.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

Towndrunk is an idiot.
Reply
#5

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Towndrunk is an idiot.


More ammo!

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#6

cLaY Wrote:if you don't, somebody should...i PM'd Leeman a number, lets hope its high enough.

I'll bet he got a kick out of that. Let me know when he sends you the financials and non disclosure.
Reply
#7

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I'll bet he got a kick out of that. Let me know when he sends you the financials and non disclosure.

You know I'm the second bidder right? seriously.
Reply
#8

if flumper buys this place..

I'll be admin for sure!
Reply
#9

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I'll bet he got a kick out of that. Let me know when he sends you the financials and non disclosure.

i got all of that...kind of over my head, but i had a couple guys at work look it all over. i've still got a little in savings i might dip into if he turns me down.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#10

Is there a place to track said bidding?
Reply
#11

Shenanigans Wrote:You know I'm the second bidder right?

I have no idea. I haven't heard anything about who else there is. Lee only said there were a total of three as of yesterday.
Reply
#12

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I'll bet he got a kick out of that. Let me know when he sends you the financials and non disclosure.

Already done.All this for a stupid forum?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

cLaY Wrote:i got all of that...kind of over my head, but i had a couple guys at work look it all over. i've still got a little in savings i might dip into if he turns me down.

*cough* bullshit *cough* Dude, let me give you a little hint. If there wasn't a comma in your pm to Lee, you're wasting your time. You'll never pick up enough cans to play in this game.
Reply
#14

Flumper never internet big times anyone.Rolleyes

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I have no idea. I haven't heard anything about who else there is. Lee only said there were a total of three as of yesterday.

He told me you had a bid in along with somone else, just not what the bids were.
Reply
#16

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:*cough* bullshit *cough* Dude, let me give you a little hint. If there wasn't a comma in your pm to Lee, you're wasting your time. You'll never pick up enough cans to play in this game.

Thanks for the tip. My new PM to leeman will read:

"Lee, I really want to own IT. Can I have it please?"
Reply
#17

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:*cough* bullshit *cough* Dude, let me give you a little hint. If there wasn't a comma in your pm to Lee, you're wasting your time. You'll never pick up enough cans to play in this game.

why...because i dont run my own business? because i'm 25 years old in the beginning of a career means i don't have the cash set back to possibly take on a lose-lose investment? if you wanna play hardball lets play hardball. i didn't realize taking this place on was so personal to you...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#18

Shenanigans Wrote:He told me you had a bid in along with somone else, just not what the bids were.
Did he tell you that he would stay on, but didn't want any part in maintaining the site? No admin role, just would continue to be a member?
Reply
#19

leucetios Wrote:"Lee, I really want to own IT. Can I have it please?"

I thought you retired?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#20

Paddy Wrote:I thought you retired?

You shouldn't think.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
03-21-2013, 01:08 PM
Last Post by who
03-06-2012, 07:26 PM
Last Post by Starring_Emma
06-28-2011, 07:40 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-18-2010, 08:48 AM
Last Post by Blondie
05-12-2010, 06:59 AM
Last Post by Blondie
05-05-2010, 06:09 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-05-2010, 08:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)