Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My wife just called
#1

Her uncle just killed himself in front of his three daughters with a shotgun..


what kind of pussy has to do that in front of his children.
Reply
#2

Christ thats crazy.Did he use his toe to pull the trigger?How old are the kids?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

Crrraaazzzzyyyy Cajuns.....seriously, thats fuck'd.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

BIRD33 Wrote:Christ thats crazy.Did he use his toe to pull the trigger?How old are the kids?


not alot of details yet.. kids were getting ready to leave for school. the daughters are 16, 12, and 7. that worthless bastard has ruined them for life. no way they will ever forget that.
Reply
#5

Was he a drinker or just crazy?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:Was he a drinker or just crazy?


he was into it all.. they were having marital problems too... even still.. in front of the kids? that is just sadistic.
Reply
#7

Pistons fan?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:Pistons fan?


maybe.. it would explain the killing of himself..
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:Pistons fan?


with apologies to minorthreat - that bird33, he's got the cure for the daily blues :loool:



seriously tho 8, that sucks
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:Pistons fan?

*BANG*

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#11

Sorry to hear that..... for the kids that is.

NinjaBassist Wrote:I thought it would be something different. When I get drunk I usually end up gettin naked and so for the courtesy of the other males in the house I usualy tuck my cock away like a transexual. Mangina ahoy

cLaY Wrote:Bird, less tongue...i want to know you mean it.
Reply
#12

Update:

Kids were not home. Dude put a rifle in his mouth and pulled the trigger.
Reply
#13

Anhil8tor Wrote:Update:

Kids were not home. Dude put a rifle in his mouth and pulled the trigger.
Damn dude, that sucks, but a real man would have used a shotgun, not a rifle.

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#14

good god, I don't understand some people.
I feel bad for the kids.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#15

I am glad the kids were not home. RIP Boodrow.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#16

Yall hear about that dude that threw his 2 kids off a balcony and then jumped himself in Miami? Not THAT is some fucked up shit.
Reply
#17

PurpleHaze Wrote:Yall hear about that dude that threw his 2 kids off a balcony and then jumped himself in Miami? Not THAT is some fucked up shit.
Probably couldn't get any pussy off his teachers as a kid and it fucked him up for life.
Reply
#18

PurpleHaze Wrote:Yall hear about that dude that threw his 2 kids off a balcony and then jumped himself in Miami? Not THAT is some fucked up shit.

Hijacking an uncle suicide thread?

Any.. dude gets put in the ground tomorrow.. apperntly he was into to drugs pretty badly and talked to his brother for help. His brother went offshore monday and dude killed himself Tuesday..

Brother is taking it badly because he feels he could have helped..

Dude shot himself with a hunting rifle in the neck.. but it will be an open casket.
Reply
#19

Sorry to hear this 8.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bam
02-23-2010, 12:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
10-16-2009, 04:38 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-03-2008, 11:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)