Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I guess bdic
#1

registered at WTF? Strange.
Reply
#2

it will last 3.58755 seconds

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

He's picking his moment.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#4

cLaY Wrote:it will last 3.58755 seconds


That's if he stops back there.
Reply
#5

I think it's bullshit....Somebody like G$ must have reg'd it.
Reply
#6

I figured that fukker was gonna hang in the weeds, reading stuff, then crush some folks.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#7

Shenanigans Wrote:I think it's bullshit....Somebody like G$ must have reg'd it.

he PMd me at TT asking why they have to be approved.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#8

Vitamin E Wrote:I figured that fukker was gonna hang in the weeds, reading stuff, then crush some folks.

I'm sure alot of research would be required.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

cLaY Wrote:he PMd me at TT asking why they have to be approved.


Yeah, he did the same to me.
Reply
#10

I cann't see that board as being his kinda thing.
Reply
#11

Shenanigans Wrote:I cann't see that board as being his kinda thing.


That's exactly the point, Shane.
Reply
#12

minorthreat Wrote:That's exactly the point, Shane.

I'd watch Mike tyson eat a classroom full of 3rd graders....
Reply
#13

Shenanigans Wrote:I'd watch Mike tyson eat a classroom full of 3rd graders....


I think I would too. I love you.
Reply
#14

minorthreat Wrote:I think I would too. I love you.

I'd share my bottom bunk with you scott.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Devious
12-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Last Post by phantom
07-04-2010, 11:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-13-2010, 01:54 AM
Last Post by snarg
03-02-2009, 11:47 PM
Last Post by Paddy
02-18-2009, 06:19 PM
Guess who
Banana
Last Post by Anhil8tor
10-09-2008, 04:07 PM
Last Post by snarg
10-04-2008, 07:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)