Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Did I miss something?
#1

Earlier? Thanks for the info.
Reply
#2

minorthreat Wrote:Earlier? Thanks for the info.

why? wht makes you think something happened?
Reply
#3

Shenanigans Wrote:why? wht makes you think something happened?


Michman is upset. Bird and Tom say I have gay asshole cancer.
Reply
#4

minorthreat Wrote:Michman is upset. Bird and Tom say I have gay asshole cancer.

Lee took Mich's keys.
Bode your asshole.

Lee also appointed some new mods.
Reply
#5

Shenanigans Wrote:Lee took Mich's keys.
Bode your asshole.

Lee also appointed some new mods.


Who are they?
Reply
#6

PH, suzy, bew, restod
Reply
#7

Shenanigans Wrote:PH, suzy, bew, restod


Holy shit!
Reply
#8

minorthreat Wrote:Holy shit!

that seems to be the standard responce.
Reply
#9

Shenanigans Wrote:that seems to be the standard responce.


Dood has been shaking this place up recently.
Reply
#10

minorthreat Wrote:Dood has been shaking this place up recently.

sho'nuff
Reply
#11

minorthreat Wrote:Holy shit!
I thought TF was fucking with me on MSN.. I am not sure what to say.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#12

Shenanigans Wrote:PH, suzy, bew, restod

Huh?
Reply
#13

Damn. What the hell is going on?
Reply
#14

PurpleHaze Wrote:Damn. What the hell is going on?


I see, you get mod keys and now you have an attitude.
Reply
#15

That was my reply to TF on MSN too.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#16

minorthreat Wrote:I see, you get mod keys and now you have an attitude.

I'm drunk. Shut up. Or I'll ban you.
Reply
#17

PurpleHaze Wrote:I'm drunk. Shut up. Or I'll ban you.

Stop messing around in here.
Reply
#18

OK. Seriously. I'm drunk, log on, and see buttons and stuff. I'm not sure what has happened here.
Reply
#19

I'm going to start giving admin duties to certain people on their birthdays.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#20

Bird's gonna shit a blue bean. I love it.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bam
05-06-2020, 05:08 PM
Last Post by suzy
06-27-2010, 05:31 PM
Last Post by quint
06-08-2010, 11:11 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-27-2010, 07:11 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-22-2009, 11:14 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-17-2009, 06:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)