Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Best New Food Product
#1

Anybody tried these? They're delicious.


[Image: dibs.jpg]
Reply
#2

I would never.

How the fuck do you stay skinny eating all the shit you do?
Reply
#3

Never said I was skinny. But I do run a lot. Like today--I'm so tired from all the court time this week that laying popping Dibs is all I wanna do. It's prolly why I've got ten pounds on you.
Reply
#4

The mint chocolate chip ones are better.
Reply
#5

What exactly is your cunt stuffed with BEW?
Reply
#6

Blue Bell creameries in Brenham Texas make quite possibly the best ice cream products I have ever eaten. Sadly, it's only available in Texas.
Reply
#7

Blondie Wrote:What exactly is your cunt stuffed with BEW?


:blink:

edit: nevermind. i see you were talking about her title.
Reply
#8

Right now it's stuffed with Dibs.
Reply
#9

BEW most certainly is not skinny.

she's thick in all the right places.
Reply
#10

Duckbutter Wrote:Blue Bell creameries in Brenham Texas make quite possibly the best ice cream products I have ever eaten. Sadly, it's only available in Texas.
2nd
Reply
#11

fuck Texas.

CA > TX.
Reply
#12

Raiden Wrote:fuck Texas.

CA > TX.


2nd.
Reply
#13

Blondie Wrote:2nd.

at this moment, in this thread, I love you.
Reply
#14

Raiden Wrote:fuck Texas.

CA > TX.


Go Laker's, Clippers,Warriors,Kings. Beat the Mavericks!


wait... this is the opposite theard?
Reply
#15

Duckbutter Wrote:Go Laker's, Clippers,Warriors,Kings. Beat the Mavericks!


wait... this is the opposite theard?

unwar the sports analogies.
Reply
#16

Raiden Wrote:BEW most certainly is not skinny.

she's thick in all the right places.


I walked in on BEW in the shower (clear shower doors) she looks at me and yells out "C'mon in honey!!!"....titties bouncing around, soap all over her ass...shampoo do in a mowhawk....ear to ear grin:blink:

She's not shy AT ALL either.
Reply
#17

Blondie Wrote:I walked in on BEW in the shower (clear shower doors) she looks at me and yells out "C'mon in honey!!!"....titties bouncing around, soap all over her ass...shampoo do in a mowhawk....ear to ear grin:blink:

She's not shy AT ALL either.

pics or ban.
Reply
#18

Duckbutter Wrote:Go Laker's, Clippers,Warriors,Kings. Beat the Mavericks!


wait... this is the opposite theard?





*ahem*!!!!!!



DODGERS.
Reply
#19

Raiden Wrote:unwar the sports analogies.

Oops sorry.

Rack Gov. Swartzeneggar!(sp?)
Reply
#20

http://www.bluebell.com/icecream_order.htm


I'm an internet ordering whore and I'm getting some.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
01-30-2009, 11:53 PM
Last Post by who
05-26-2008, 04:58 AM
Last Post by ntype
10-22-2007, 01:02 PM
Last Post by ntype
08-15-2007, 05:29 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
04-11-2007, 07:46 AM
Last Post by who
03-07-2007, 06:48 AM
Last Post by Flumper's Match.com Nubian Princess
06-11-2006, 10:45 PM
Last Post by Duckbutter
06-10-2006, 10:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)