Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So I found myself the perfect signature...
#1

At least I think so.
Reply
#2

Great. Just because some 19th century president couldn't spell, it's ok for you to be stupid too.
Reply
#3

lookout below Wrote:Great. Just because some 19th century president couldn't spell, it's ok for you to be stupid too.

I thunk it was I deal.
Reply
#4

Difference is he said it out of frustration while trying to spell correctly, you're just using it as a lame excuse.
Reply
#5

sigs and avs = off

Whisper it to me.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#6

lookout below Wrote:Difference is he said it out of frustration while trying to spell correctly, you're just using it as a lame excuse.

I'll alert the folks from websters.

Who are you again?
Reply
#7

Paddy Wrote:sigs and avs = off

Whisper it to me.

I had to login to get it to disappear. Damn bill for making me lookup my password.
Reply
#8

Shenanigans Wrote:I'll alert the folks from websters.

Who are you again?

Just admit you can't spell and move on. Jeez.



Hi, I don't think we've formally met other than in passing.
Reply
#9

Paddy Wrote:sigs and avs = off

Whisper it to me.

View his profile and you'll see both. TomFoolery for Admin '06.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#10

lookout below Wrote:Just admit you can't spell and move on. Jeez.



Hi, I don't think we've formally met other than in passing.


I have, on multipule occassions.
Please keep up.

Hi how are you?
Reply
#11

I'm well, although my bunions and rheumatoid have been acting up. Thanks for asking.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:02 PM
Last Post by phantomX
06-20-2010, 08:46 AM
Last Post by CT280
01-22-2010, 11:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)