Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Cheese burger in paradise.....
#1

http://www.cheeseburgerinparadise.com/

I'll be checking this place out real soon.
Anyone else ever heard of them?
Reply
#2

I've been to the one in Maui a coupla times.
Food's mediocre. Go there midday during the summer to drink, you'll be happy.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#3

I've been to the one in Florida. They have good drinks
Reply
#4

Cheeseburger is paradise.
Heaven on earth with an onion slice.
Not too particular, not too precise.
I'm just a cheeseburger in paradise.

I like mine with lettuce and tomato,
Heinz Fifty-seven and French fried potatoes.
Big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer.
Well, good God Almighty, which way do I steer
For my cheeseburger in paradise.
Reply
#5

good drinks, check. so afterward I should be able to get into Mrs. Bill pants?
Reply
#6

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Cheeseburger is paradise.
Heaven on earth with an onion slice.
Not too particular, not too precise.
I'm just a cheeseburger in paradise.

I like mine with lettuce and tomato,
Heinz Fifty-seven and French fried potatoes.
Big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer.
Well, good God Almighty, which way do I steer
For my cheeseburger in paradise.

I sence another parrot head in the room.
Reply
#7

Shenanigans Wrote:I sence another parrot head in the room.
I love teh buffet
Reply
#8

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I love teh buffet

I was just looking at trying to pic up some tix for his camden NJ show....the good seats are going for close to 700 bucks a head. I fell on the floor.
Reply
#9

Too many geeky losers like him. I can't listen to his songs without feeling like a fat, pasty Nordic cheesehead in a tacky button down "island" shirt. That seems to be the main demographic. No offense.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#10

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Too many geeky losers like him. I can't listen to his songs without feeling like a fat, pasty Nordic cheesehead in a tacky button down "island" shirt. That seems to be the main demographic. No offense.

I grew up in florida.
I'm all those things and more.
Reply
#11

Shenanigans Wrote:I grew up in florida.
I'm all those things and more.
You're too young for him.
You also need to wear black socks with your flip flops.
And have male pattern baldness.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#12

Dr. Lecter Wrote:You're too young for him.
You also need to wear black socks with your flip flops.
And have male pattern baldness.

how the fuck can I be too young for Buffett?
I don't wear socks. cept in the cold pa winter.
I am a hairy bastard though.
Reply
#13

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Too many geeky losers like him. I can't listen to his songs without feeling like a fat, pasty Nordic cheesehead in a tacky button down "island" shirt. That seems to be the main demographic. No offense.
I think you are making too much of it. I probably would never pay to go see him, and certainly don't consider myself some follower of his, but he's got some good party music. I've always kept a buffet cd along with everything else.

Looks like Chesney is going to try to be the next buffet. I don't really go for that whole, "I'm a cowboy on the beach" thing.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jimmy
03-04-2010, 09:10 PM
Last Post by Blondie
01-22-2010, 03:41 AM
Last Post by AdotOdot4
02-13-2007, 10:17 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
02-05-2006, 03:10 AM
Last Post by ntype
01-30-2006, 07:59 PM
Last Post by Shadrach
11-29-2005, 06:29 PM
Last Post by Ntype
08-06-2005, 02:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)