Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My uncle just came back from Germany:
#1

For bitches, the world cup is an excuse to get drunk and fuck as many people as possible? Apparently, if you mention you know a world cup participant, 4 skanks automatically bend over in front of you?

-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#2

I've heard this before? Seems they like hooking up with people who know the players?
Reply
#3

I played soccer in high school, can I get a handy?

prolly
Reply
#4

It seems your uncle is as big a liar as you are.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#5

I got one hour of sleep last night?
Reply
#6

German girls are of a looser variety than their American counterparts. Seems they like to sample the merchandise before getting any dating groove on.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Last Post by Devious
12-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Last Post by leeman
08-18-2014, 09:32 PM
Last Post by roadmutt
07-30-2014, 01:24 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-08-2010, 03:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)