Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Chip in for lad ....
#1

Post here if you're intrested in chippin in for a flower and a case of beer for Lad...

I'll make the transfer agreements known later....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

Ohh and I'm in for $20

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

I'll buy him an insanetrain hat
Reply
#4

doesnt he get down on the blow? maybe I could hook him up with a g or something?


maybe that what got him in this mess to begin with?


seriously, I eat dogfood, or I would. I think highly of dude

prolly
Reply
#5

I will chip in something. Let me know the details when you have everything set up.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#6

I'll chip something in....Let me know...how it all works.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#7

Will there be more than one flower?
Reply
#8

what? Wrote:I'll buy him an insanetrain hat

fuck you guys, that shit was gold! did you even see the Goddamn pictures?
Reply
#9

what? Wrote:fuck you guys, that shit was gold! did you even see the Goddamn pictures?

http://www.cafepress.com/insanetrain?s=i...n&type=140

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#10

what? Wrote:fuck you guys, that shit was gold! did you even see the Goddamn pictures?

I laughed.

damnit leeman!
Reply
#11

leeman Wrote:http://www.cafepress.com/insanetrain?s=i...n&type=140


[Image: 38349560_240x240_F.jpg]

lad's across the pond honcho. convert that shit to euros
Reply
#12

what? Wrote:[Image: 38349560_240x240_F.jpg]

lad's across the pond honcho. convert that shit to euros


They use £££

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#13

in.
Reply
#14

Didn't he specifically say that there are 4 dollar signs in "$$$$?"

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#15

WoolyGoat Wrote:Didn't he specifically say that there are 4 dollar signs in "$$$$?"

only on febuary 29th does he get 4 $$$$'s

Sin,
Foolery's ego.
Reply
#16

Shenanigans Wrote:only on febuary 29th does he get 4 $$$$'s

Sin,
Foolery's ego.


Great ....

Now I have chardonay all over my monitor and keybored ...

FUKKER ....:fuckYou: :fuckYou:

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#17

I didn't know him, But I would still like to help

Let me know
Reply
#18

what? Wrote:I'll buy him an insanetrain hat


RACK!

I'll pitch in on an IT rug...
Reply
#19

I'll throw down. PM me the details.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#20

I want in. Thanks.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
10-02-2008, 03:55 AM
Last Post by hoax
08-05-2005, 10:48 PM
Last Post by asshat
04-08-2005, 12:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)