Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Yeah maybe it's me, but
#1

you know the dude who plays the Mac (talking to the PC dude) in those commercials?
Well it just hit me that I'd like to shit in my hand and then use said hand to punch that kid in the Uvula.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#2

any excuse to shit in your hand will do, huh?
Reply
#3

what? Wrote:any excuse to shit in your hand will do, huh?
To paraphrase the Parrot Heads, "It's 10:30 somewhere!"*



*Average time in the AM people take their leaky coffee dump

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#4

Dr. Lecter Wrote:To paraphrase the Parrot Heads, "It's 10:30 somewhere!"*



*Average time in the AM people take their leaky coffee dump


See, I don't take leaky coffee dumps.

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by dodsno
09-04-2010, 02:59 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
02-21-2009, 06:52 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-30-2008, 04:19 PM
Last Post by Ntype
09-30-2008, 04:00 PM
Hell yeah !
ntype
Last Post by BIRD33
06-03-2008, 03:07 PM
Last Post by Paintitblack v19
03-05-2007, 01:05 PM
Last Post by Bill
10-09-2006, 05:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)