Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

For those with access, this thread rules.
#1

Size is in hot water and shit.

http://wastingtimeforums.com/forum/viewt...hp?t=12042

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#2

Trool

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

I wish it was man. her mom called me on my cell and she is not happy. I dont know if they can take any action against me but as small a town as I live in this is going to suck.

prolly
Reply
#4

that is god awful.

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply
#5

neal is in trouble

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#6

no access.

cliff's notes?
Reply
#7

danielle Wrote:why would you do this neal? why when you say you love me? why when you call me your iddy biddy?


Can't say I blame her.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#8

Raiden Wrote:no access.

cliff's notes?

Huh
Reply
#9

Size posted some chicks pics on the net, and she found out and her and her Mom are out for his iddy biddy

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply
#10

Raiden Wrote:Huh

Size posted some whores pics. Apparently she has found out. Hilarity ensues.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#11

SanDog Wrote:Size posted some whores pics. Apparently she has found out. Hilarity ensues.

Is it worth registering over there to see it?

or can somebody post said pics here?

or should I just go fistuck myself with a Ginsu, or some other such retarded line?
Reply
#12

check your pms for a trool there you can drive

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply
#13

Major Private Wrote:check your pms for a trool there you can drive

thnx.
Reply
#14

Major Private Wrote:check your pms for a trool there you can drive


ooooooo!

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply
#15

Major Private Wrote:check your pms for a trool there you can drive


Banned!
Reply
#16

troll job.
Reply
#17

Poppy Wrote:Banned!

stop being a pussy.
Reply
#18

danielle Wrote:this is unbelieveable that he talks to you creeps about me. i just feel sick over all of this.

why would you do this neal? why when you say you love me? why when you call me your iddy biddy? is this what you had planned all the time? i cant believe you.

Surely, you guys can see this is a troll job.
Reply
#19

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Surely, you guys can see this is a troll job.

fuck you old man. what the fuck do you know?

who exactly do you think could troll so well as to KNOW WHAT THE FUCK PETNAMES I CALL HER? PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP.

prolly
Reply
#20

danielle Wrote:this is monty. i am typing for danielle. she doesnt have a computer and we have been best friends since high school so we have no secrets. if neal is the one that did this it is just low. i never thought he would be the type to do something like this he always seemd like a stand up guy. someone i could even look up to but if this is how he wants to act. as much shit as hes always talking about trying to be a better person. i dont know man. i just dont know


monty

does anybody really call someone else a stand up guy beyond a message board?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)